Jorge Masvidal talks steroids in MMA

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

The Three Amigos Podcast spoke with Jorge Masvidal ahead of his UFN 88 bout with Lorenz Larkin.

When it comes to performance enhancers, Jorge counts himself fortunate that he’s always been on Team Natural, especially considering the injury factor.

“This is gonna hurt a lot of people’s feelings, but I like to say the truth, so let the truth be told. I don’t do steroids. I didn’t do steroids when I was first in this sport, and I don’t do them now. That’s a big reason why I’m still getting better. A lot of these guys that were on the steroids and the PEDs…when USADA came in, these guys were running out the door trying to dodge the test. That wasn’t me.

A lot of these motherfuckers can’t do those things that were getting them over the top and getting them the big paychecks and all these endorsements from supplement companies anymore. Now you look at their bodies, they look like women that gave birth, you know? These dudes are supposed to be pro athletes, and you look at them now when they compete, and you’re like, “What the fuck happened to so-and-so?” You look back at them six months ago, before USADA came in the building, this dude looked like a juggernaut. Now he don’t. I’m so thankful I never messed with that stuff."

Jorge Masvidal talks steroids in MMA: These dudes look like women that gave birth

Last edited:

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I never did steroids either except for a massive 5 pills of anadrol cycled over a week and a little more.......gave me a bloody nose but nothing more........I was jacked and taking names during that week+

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
A lot of these guys that were on the steroids and the PEDs…when USADA came in, these guys were running out the door trying to dodge the test.
He would know, he was in the room when they ran out....

ATT fighter talks PEDs in MMA = lol

I do believe he is one of the clean guys, but you can't spend a decade at that gym and then shit talk PED users

Clappin'Daddys

Posting Machine
Sep 9, 2015
He would know, he was in the room when they ran out....

ATT fighter talks PEDs in MMA = lol

I do believe he is one of the clean guys, but you can't spend a decade at that gym and then shit talk PED users
Att is a fantastic camp, but don't they have like 8 fails? Crazy crazy shit

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
I never did steroids either except for a massive 5 pills of anadrol cycled over a week and a little more.......gave me a bloody nose but nothing more........I was jacked and taking names during that week+
Bro 5 pills of anadrol is suicide lol. I'm surprised it was just nose bleeds