General JRE is leaving youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Rogan’s deal with Spotify is worth more than $100 million, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing one anonymous source.

Since its launch in 2009, “The Joe Rogan Experience” has built a large, loyal and engaged fanbase tuning in to hear his discussions with a range of guests, including comedians, actors, musicians, MMA fighters, authors, artists and more.

Under the distribution deal with Spotify, “The Joe Rogan Experience” will be available to Spotify’s 286 million active monthly users free with ads (and without ads for premium subscribers). According to Spotify, “The Joe Rogan Experience” has long been the most-searched-for podcast on its service. The addition of “JRE” stands to accelerate Spotify’s long-range podcast ambitions, which has included acquisitions of Gimlet Media, Bill Simmons’ The Ringer, Parcast and Anchor.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Rogan’s deal with Spotify is worth more than $100 million, the Wall Street Journal reported, citing one anonymous source.

Since its launch in 2009, “The Joe Rogan Experience” has built a large, loyal and engaged fanbase tuning in to hear his discussions with a range of guests, including comedians, actors, musicians, MMA fighters, authors, artists and more.

Under the distribution deal with Spotify, “The Joe Rogan Experience” will be available to Spotify’s 286 million active monthly users free with ads (and without ads for premium subscribers). According to Spotify, “The Joe Rogan Experience” has long been the most-searched-for podcast on its service. The addition of “JRE” stands to accelerate Spotify’s long-range podcast ambitions, which has included acquisitions of Gimlet Media, Bill Simmons’ The Ringer, Parcast and Anchor.
never used spotify
do they put ads in the middle of the Pods?

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Haven't listened regularly in years, but good for him. I wonder if this will be the end of his commentating?

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
is spotify doing video now or is JRE just going to be a radio show? for me the video is important if he is just going to do audio count me out. good for him though for 100 million he won't even have to do any thing else for money.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Kylie Jenner being the youngest "self-made" Billionaire thanks to her older slut sister fucking a black guy. Jeff Bezo's wife gets billions after being cheated on and now Joe "Onnit" Rogan making over 100 mil for a podcast...

What a time to be alive...

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
If it isn’t the same exact format as in Apple, ie only ads at the beginning, then he is a sellout as he speaks about how he will not let any corporation control him or corrupt his podcast

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
is spotify doing video now or is JRE just going to be a radio show? for me the video is important if he is just going to do audio count me out. good for him though for 100 million he won't even have to do any thing else for money.
I heard they have video...not sure

I think they will make sure JRE is available on video

Does this mean iTunes will no longer carry JRE? I only use the iTunes version on my ancient iPods.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
Fair play to him, make that dollar.

I wont be listening though, been a long time since I bothered following him bar the odd watch if he has an interesting guest, Squab being a regular was the nail in the coffin as far as following his show.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Haven't listened regularly in years, but good for him. I wonder if this will be the end of his commentating?
No, I doubt it

He likes the spotlight on him for the big PPVs still, and likes being apart of it

He only commentates like 10 events a year nowadays anyways

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
loook at the thumbs up/down ratio. it wss 50/50 earlier today at about 4k each

not sure if people hated the guest since he has a vastky different stance than Joe on alot of corona stuff, or morelikely, bc he's leaving YouTube
how was the guest today?

were they team lockdown or team open this shit up?

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
I've never used Spotify. I thougjt it was like pandora?? but he aid there would be video

kaladin stormblessed

Nala fanboy
Apr 24, 2017
how was the guest today?

were they team lockdown or team open this shit up?
joe is team "open this shit up" but patten clearly doesn't listen to Joe. cause he kept eluding to the fact that it doesn't have to be a binary option if the federal government would send relief directly to people just as it did for the corporations

but every time it would come to a divergence of opinion, they sort of tangentrd off into a joke or related topic

Patten did explicitly say that once so far I think, but again. a tangent quickly overrode that type of statement. and it wss usually patrwn tangenting unaware that rogan wss probablt about to disagree lol

(I've only seen half so far)

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
That still has nothing to do with the exchange of currency.

Do you have a hat on backwards right now?
I love you
This one is for @blank
He also was spelling and grammar nazi

I obviously struggle with that spelling lately haha