General JRE is leaving youtube

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
If he stays in california he is taxed 53%.
that's rough he will get a measly 47 million and only be worth a pitiful,embarrassing 97 million dollars. he should probably move then .what do you suggest? he should go to Kanye's cult ranch in Wyoming.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
that's rough he will get a measly 47 million and only be worth a pitiful,embarrassing 97 million dollars. he should probably move then .what do you suggest? he should go to Kanye's cult ranch in Wyoming.
He could save 15% by simply moving to states without income tax. He's liberal though and votes for high taxes, so maybe he's happy to pay them to a corrupt state.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Mateface, I could listen to him read the back of a shampoo bottle for an hour and not be bored.Apparently he isn't particularly great though
Jesus X @Jesus X tang @Vagabond SongExotic2 @Siton YerDong2
Input, please? He's really the only guy I've known, I was in the UK when Arnie was in charge.
I don't like newsom,Becerra or or L.A sheriff villanueva for their gun grabbing and doing stupid shit like backround checks to buy bullets. I also don't like that we barely issue ccw. I think Fresno county is the only place that issues a ton of ccw permits followed by Kern and orange county. him closing gun shops during this quarantine and releasing inmates early is a danger to all our safety in CA.

the only good judge we got here is st.benitez

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I don't like newsom,Becerra or or L.A sheriff villanueva for their gun grabbing and doing stupid shit like backround checks to buy bullets. I also don't like that we barely issue ccw. I think Fresno county is the only place that issues a ton of ccw permits followed by Kern and orange county. him closing gun shops during this quarantine and releasing inmates early is a danger to all our safety in CA.

the only good judge with got here is st.benitez

I don't understand why liberty and freedom is such a big fuck deal, but okay.

How does he compare? I don't like that he was married to some housewives ofwhatever twat district, but he would definitely get it.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
I don't understand why liberty and freedom is such a big fuck deal, but okay.

How does he compare? I don't like that he was married to some housewives ofwhatever twat district, but he would definitely get it.
If you're Liberal, you love him. If you're Conservative you hate him. He cheated on his ex with his aide's wife which was a scumbag move. Now Trump Jr is getting his sloppy seconds lol. She's still hot as fuck though...

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
THIS silentsinger @silentsinger

the only good judge we got here is st.benitez

otaku1

TMMAC Addict
Jul 16, 2015
Yeah, that seems like a thing that's going to happen.
Will Joe drink and get high on the show?

Swear?
Bring people criticising the LGBT alphabet circus-forced pronouns ideology?

I like the podcast but dont see myself paying for a service just to hear Joe Rogan.
Ill wait for the ripped podcasts I guess

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
If you're Liberal, you love him. If you're Conservative you hate him. He cheated on his ex with his aide's wife which was a scumbag move. Now Trump Jr is getting his sloppy seconds lol. She's still hot as fuck though...

OOOOH I didn't know she was with a Trump now!
Gav's too perfect to not have a few skeleton's in his closet. Seriously, his voice sends me such of a quiver.