General LA Beast makes $220,000/year USD off YouTube videos

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015

The channel has over 2.6 million subscribers as of 2020 and has accumulated over 430 million views so far. An average of 2 – 6 videos are posted every month. In a day, the channel gets an average of 120,000 views and this should result in an estimated revenue of around $600 per day ($220,000 a year) from the ads that run on the videos.

YouTubers get paid $2 – $7 per 1000 monetized views after YouTube takes its cut. Monetized views range from 40% – 80% of the total views. All these are influenced by several factors like device played on, the location of the viewer, ad inventory, how many ads there are on a video, how many people skip the ads, type of advertisement, ad engagement , type of content etc. The cost of an ad view is based on an auction between advertisers based on views. Advertisers have to bid a minimum of $0.01 per view.

There is also a program known as Google Preferred where deep-pocketed companies can target ads on the top 5% most popular content. The ad rates here are higher than normal. Apart from ads, YouTubers also generate extra from YouTube Red viewers who pay a monthly fee to view premium content on YouTube plus watch videos without ads. Here they get paid based on watch time on their videos. The longer the viewers watch their videos, the more money they earn.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
Who?

I mean... I read the article but I've never seen him. So that kind of makes me happy.

MartyLife

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Feb 7, 2020
I was trying to post it to where it would start mid-way through the video.
Play the video on youtube.
When you get to the spot you want to start at, pause it & click 'share'.
Check the box with the url showing the time "Start at".
Copy the url & post it here.

Namaste

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Who?

I mean... I read the article but I've never seen him. So that kind of makes me happy.
He has too many videos to sift through, but if you were to look at the thumbnails and descriptions I'm guessing you would have seen at least a few of them. He's pretty funny.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I have a friend that looks, talks, and acts identical to him.