General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
My reports always get rejected with insults. It's quite insulting and as a reporter I feel the need to report that the handling of reporting needs to be less insulting.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
We have a special "Song" button. When reports from you come in, they go straight in the bin.
I'm not a tech guy, but when there are issues with the site, could that be attributed to this? I mean, we're talking thousands and thousands per day.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
SUV in san Jose just decided people aren't fucking up his commute (in reverse). I'd like to think he likes driving backwards, but something is telling me he may have had a threat going forward. Great powerslide btw, ala dukes of hazard.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Video stream is behind the police in joakland and a cop is running back from the front line with a radio in his face, obviously talking to headquarters or some shit. He is running towards a group of cops and swat team trying to multitask, but when hee gets to an incline with grass, loses his footing and falls down. The crowd went wild, I laughed, and am still laughing. Dipshit.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Fire all over the place (beavis would have a heart attack in excitement at this point), and camera pans to the middle of the street. What is there you ask? An a-frame ladder, folded out - what else would a riot crowd have? Is this going to be a wrestling match with fire? Time will tell, but I sure hope so.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fire all over the place (beavis would have a heart attack in excitement at this point), and camera pans to the middle of the street. What is there you ask? An a-frame ladder, folded out - what else would a riot crowd have? Is this going to be a wrestling match with fire? Time will tell, but I sure hope so.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Yes, donald controlled that officer"s behavior, and donald would never direct the fbi and doJ to get to the bottom of it to expedite justice.
that was a very noble effort by Mr Trump.

the fbi had already started an investigation into it though.

Im just hoping this doesn’t distract the president from more urgent matters such as the definite murder committed by Mr Scarborough nearly two decades ago.

Oct 24, 2015

Im just hoping this doesn’t distract the president from more urgent matters such as the definite murder committed by Mr Scarborough nearly two decades ago.
Or his Twitter beef.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015

Again, he directed them to expedite. Did you not get that?

Trump is now responsible for investigations from 2 decades ago too? Lol. Shouldn't obama be more responsible for that, considering he was in office for 8 years, much closer to the timeline? Fuck off troll.

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015
Thank God Trump is at the wheel

this will be sorted quick time
Actually, it's the Governor of Minnesota that is royally fucking up controlling this. He didn't bring in enough of his state's National Guard. He admitted to this in a press conference tonight. He's trying to bring in 1000 more in addition to the 500 already there (source), but he could have already had support there from the federal government as Trump has been offering to do. The Governor declined that support, so now Trump is mobilizing the federal MPs (source). If the Governor doesn't get his troops organized, or doesn't request the federal help, Trump can send them in anyway.

Last edited:
Oct 24, 2015
Beef with whom? He makes a statement, and every democrat in the world has beef with it.
"happy memoral day!"
- Trump
"Fuck you, hitler."
- The media
"He is indeed hitler."
- twitter
-

Beef indeed.
I'm pretty sure Twitter didn't treat Abe Lincoln like they treat poor Prez Trump.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Actually, it's the Governor of Minnesota that is royally fucking up controlling this. He didn't bring in enough of his state's National Guard. He admitted to this in a press conference tonight. He's trying to bring in 1000 more in addition to the 500 already there (source), but he could have already had support there from the federal government as Trump has been offering to do. The Governor declined that support, so now Trump is mobilizing the federal MPs (source). If the Governor doesn't get is troops organized, or doesn't request the federal help, Trump can send them in anyway.
Shhhh! Don't tell everyone this. It's trump's fault. We need to get the message out, just like the deaths in NYC from covid.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Again, he directed them to expedite. Did you not get that?

Trump is now responsible for investigations from 2 decades ago too? Lol. Shouldn't obama be more responsible for that, considering he was in office for 8 years, much closer to the timeline? Fuck off troll.

You've been up 26 hours straight now Papi.

Time to was that sand out of your bag and have little nap.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
I'm pretty sure Twitter didn't treat Abe Lincoln like they treat poor Prez Trump.
Twitter was very fair in those days.