General Looting n Protesting n Minneapolis

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I guess Dallas had a small riot last night, a sneaker store got emptied out. That's really going to help their cause. They did however light a cop car on fire, I can get down with that.

State troopers and Dallas police officers tried to disperse the crowd with tear gas and flash bangs early Saturday after a squad car was set on fire.

M

member 1013

I regard Fox News as anti media. They are not a news outlet. Everyone in the media knows this. It’s very hard for someone to work elsewhere in the industry with that on your cv.

i have utter contempt for them and Murdoch.

anyone with a shred of dignity and self respect would never take the Murdoch coin. They whip up the hate.

so yeah. Fuck ‘em.
You’re all the same bruv

Sorry

M

member 1013

I guess Dallas had a small riot last night, a sneaker store got emptied out. That's really going to help their cause. They did however light a cop car on fire, I can get down with that.

State troopers and Dallas police officers tried to disperse the crowd with tear gas and flash bangs early Saturday after a squad car was set on fire.
They probably set it on fire themselves Like the Toronto PD during the g20

T

The Big Guy

"If white people rioted everytime a black man killed one of them, we would never have peace"

-Mike tyson

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
The tweet that was posted, that I responded to, was from Randy Orton. I didn't just post a random video :)
I just mean I don't know wrestling so I had no idea what was going on...made me laugh and smile though
thanks