Lorenzo talks about Rousey

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Ministry of Silly Walks

came in like a wrecking ball
First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
didn't the majority of promotions do it before the ufc? ronda is leading it in their promotion, but carano had my attention long ago. for others, they watched cyborg way before she was around. they embraced womens mma since when? one fight per card is really pushing womens mma. i doubt ronda ever lived in her car. her mommy would never let that happen. he puts her at the top, with the best guys? there are many guys that are far more well rounded.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
ministry of silly walks;n885 said:
didn't the majority of promotions do it before the ufc? ronda is leading it in their promotion, but carano had my attention long ago. for others, they watched cyborg way before she was around. they embraced womens mma since when? one fight per card is really pushing womens mma. i doubt ronda ever lived in her car. her mommy would never let that happen. he puts her at the top, with the best guys? there are many guys that are far more well rounded.

NOOOOOO. What are you not understanding? Lorenzo and Dana created WMMA dammit!!!

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
LMAO Lorenzo and Dana, that would be a great comedy, wait damn it its already been done...Dumb and Dumber

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n888 said:
NOOOOOO. What are you not understanding? Lorenzo and Dana created WMMA dammit!!!
exactly! i have an old IFC (i think) box set that had a brutal wmma fight on it. those chicks put on a better show than any girl in the ufc yet.

Shy Guy

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right...
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Rousey had notoriety when she was in Strikeforce. Everyone knew who she was that was a fan of MMA. All they did was raid talent from Bellator, Strikeforce and Invicta to create their women's division.

Is Lorenzo the new Dana White?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Shave, add lots of cursing, redden the face a bit and it's Dana trying to convince us that she is amazing. Its almost too bad that fighters like her and Conor get force fed to the fans to the point where I almost root against them just to spite the UFC.

megatherium

el rey del mambo
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
As far as the ladies go, I prefer watching straight wrestling, not too fussy for the striking myself.

And I do like watching women wrestle quite a bit!

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Is Lousey Rousey still in the UFC? Damn havent heard that name since she was running from Cyborg

Disciplined Galt

Disciplina et Frugalis
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Women don't have KO power. Kind of a turn off to watch them strike. Just like Mega I'm fine withgrappling.

dacofty

Yea..Ok..Whatever
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Honestly seeing Lorenzo doing the mouthpiece tells me that even the UFC sees no credibility in what dirtbag says so now they think if Lorenzo says the same thing it will bring credibility. Wrong the MMA fans arent gonna buy it, back to the drawing board UFC.

Ministry of Silly Walks

First 100
Amateur Fighter
Jan 15, 2015
dacofty;n2137 said:
Honestly seeing Lorenzo doing the mouthpiece tells me that even the UFC sees no credibility in what dirtbag says so now they think if Lorenzo says the same thing it will bring credibility. Wrong the MMA fans arent gonna buy it, back to the drawing board UFC.
what you say is true. lorenzo starting to take over is a sign that they know dana is not very liked, or respected anymore.