General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
That is Negro, not the N word. Neger, also in Dutch, means negro, which is very different from Ni***r. Never a reason to use that word.
we dont even have a derogatory word for black people. I used the word neger as an example because its closest to the n-word

M

member 3289

isnt he from sweden? This shouldnt be considered a big deal. Where I live I have seen three black people in my entire life and interacted only with one of them because he was sort of a celebrity. When I am with friends we say that word often. But the translation is neger. Non of us give a shit since our history doesnt include slavery and we basically have no black people. So there is no reason to be offended. Of course I dont use that word here since I respect that this is usa website
He lived for an extended time period in New York City. He teaches English. He knows exactly what social connotations the word carries with Americans and with English speakers in general, and he uses it anyway. There is no defense for it.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
He lived for an extended time period in New York City. He teaches English. He knows exactly what social connotations the word carries with Americans and with English speakers in general, and he uses it anyway. There is no defense for it.
and he shouldnt have posted it, I agree with that. But I dont think it makes him a racist

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
isnt he from sweden? This shouldnt be considered a big deal. Where I live I have seen three black people in my entire life and interacted only with one of them because he was sort of a celebrity. When I am with friends we say that word often. But the translation is neger. Non of us give a shit since our history doesnt include slavery and we basically have no black people. So there is no reason to be offended. Of course I dont use that word here since I respect that this is usa website
Dude, I live in Iceland and I’ve never seen a black person in my life outside of tv. I know not to call them a “beeeeep”.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
This guy won freedom for Iceland I think
I saw it on a documentary called BraveHard

Sausage

Hi
Apr 28, 2020
I have jokes. In Iceland we tell the truth but we are funny people.

I have no hard feeling for you cuck Americans.

Go do your things and I will be me.

High five.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
I have jokes. In Iceland we tell the truth but we are funny people.

I have no hard feeling for you cuck Americans.

Go do your things and I will be me.

High five.
But you're pretending to be a sausage.