General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

thatonedude has taken the high road since they dont like each other and put him on ignore, but fingers keeps insulting him despite of that. Would be my guess
If he had called him a cunt I would understand the pinking, but pinking someone for the word idiot? That's a little Gestapo imo

M

member 1013

I really hate to see this. I feel like maybe there's an under lying alcohol issue that's part of this, but that's probably not my place. Really don't like to see a guy consumed by all that hate, life is too short.
It’s concerning for sure

FINGERS @Fingers we are here for u

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I really hate to see this. I feel like maybe there's an under lying alcohol issue that's part of this, but that's probably not my place. Really don't like to see a guy consumed by all that hate, life is too short.
this comes off condescending. Its not like you are innocent in all of this. His problem is that he cant let it go as lars said. You are doing a good job of keeping your composure and acting like you are above it, but dont pretend that you are not enjoying when he gets pinked and you are the reason for it

M

member 1013

this comes off condescending. Its not like you are innocent in all of this. His problem is that he cant let it go as lars said. You are doing a good job of keeping your composure and acting like you are above it, but dont pretend that you are not enjoying when he gets pinked and you are the reason for it
He is not the reason for it

FINGERS @Fingers is an adult responsible for his own actions

and you shouldn’t pretend you can read minds

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think you are mistaking my genuine concern as me being condescending. I'm truly not, but as a olive branch to you I'll remove my comment as to not incite any further drama.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I think you are mistaking my genuine concern as me being condescending. I'm truly not, but as a olive branch to you I'll remove my comment as to not incite any further drama.
nah, do what you want, I am not trying to sound like some asshole on a high horse who has a perfect moral compass. He has taken personally what you said about him and he is just trying to get you back, but failing since you ignore him which pisses him off even more so his strategy is to attack you through other members which gives him some sort of closure if he can inform them that you are whatever he perceives you to be

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
nah, do what you want, I am not trying to sound like some asshole on a high horse who has a perfect moral compass. He has taken personally what you said about him and he is just trying to get you back, but failing since you ignore him which pisses him off even more so his strategy is to attack you through other members which gives him some sort of closure if he can inform them that you are whatever he perceives you to be
Nah, fingers slings the best insults including family right out of the shoot. I took it as it being light hearted in a weird dark humor kind of way. Surely someone like that wouldn't take an insult personally.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what the insult supposedly was.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Nah, fingers slings the best insults including family right out of the shoot. I took it as it being light hearted in a weird dark humor kind of way. Surely someone like that wouldn't take an insult personally.

according to fingers, and I am not saying its true or not, thatonedude accused him of fucking his three months old baby. Again, thats what fingers claims, I dont know whether it really happened or not

M

member 1013

according to fingers, and I am not saying its true or not, thatonedude accused him of fucking his three months old baby. Again, thats what fingers claims, I dont know whether it really happened or not
If someone said that to me I wouldn’t be mad, I’d feel pity for my insulted and then I would laugh and laugh

but I’m weird