General MAY THE PINK, BE WITH YOU.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Not sure why I expect any less from Opa Locka trash like you
I used to buy tons of heroin from opa locka and bring it to broward county. Made a lot of money back then. Had more blenders, TVs, laptops, phones and customer's than I knew what to do with. It's a nasty buisness and I've haven't been back to opal locka since I quit

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I used to buy tons of heroin from opa locka and bring it to broward county. Made a lot of money back then. Had more blenders, TVs, laptops, phones and customer's than I knew what to do with. It's a nasty buisness and I've haven't been back to opal locka since I quit
Why so many blenders?

M

member 1013

If you wrote a book I’d buy it

mostly to support you because I’m a good buddy

T

The Big Guy

Is that what you got got for?
No. I got got for armed robbery. I was out already when I was dealing.
What would you do with them?
I sold alot of it to a guy who owned a few pawn shops and second hand stores. It was all nice stuff but I wasn't into much beyond the tvs and playstations or cameras. Sometimes it would be stereo systems or growing equipment. Best thing I ever got was a couple owed me 1600$ and they signed over a 2007 Honda civic. I sold it like a dumbass at one of those buy here pay here places for 5300$. I should have sold it online for 8k or more. This was around 2012

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
this comes off condescending. Its not like you are innocent in all of this. His problem is that he cant let it go as lars said. You are doing a good job of keeping your composure and acting like you are above it, but dont pretend that you are not enjoying when he gets pinked and you are the reason for it
Arent you due for your own biweekly alcoholic pinking?

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Nah, fingers slings the best insults including family right out of the shoot. I took it as it being light hearted in a weird dark humor kind of way. Surely someone like that wouldn't take an insult personally.

Disclaimer: I have no idea what the insult supposedly was.
He called you an “Arthritic Swamp Donkey” so I reported him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
People would try to trade me everything they owned. I had like 3 different smoothie blenders. A bunch if high end coffee and espresso makers. It was annoying honestly
Hey you got any blenders?splinty showed me how to make broccoli soup but I don't got a blender.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Leigh @Leigh is this what got him? Seems like a weak pinking, no offense if it was your doing
No. It's multiple and repeated insults that I let slide for a couple of days but doesn't stop. He's been pinked before, yet he's straight back on it. I guess you have to admire his commitment to insulting a guy who ignores him.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
No. It's multiple and repeated insults that I let slide for a couple of days but doesn't stop. He's been pinked before, yet he's straight back on it. I guess you have to admire his commitment to insulting a guy who ignores him.
His pinking resume has been very admirable so far, he could go on to be the Micheal Jordan of pinkings.