Michael Bisping calls Georges St-Pierre 'a little b*tch' for leaving MMA because of PEDs

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015

Michael Bisping's title run might end up being the strangest in modern UFC history and he hasn't even defended the belt yet.

Since Bisping won the title off of Luke Rockhold at UFC 199, the debate over who his first title defense should be against has been vigorous. Contenders have been coming out of the woodwork trying to get a crack at Bisping's middleweight championship with Rockhold, Chris Weidman, Anderson Silva, Jacare Souza, Yoel Romero, andDan Henderson all calling Bisping out. So far Henderson appears to be the front runner for the title shot, with Bisping adamant that he wants to avenge his previous loss to the MMA legend and a groundswell of fan support for giving "Hendo" one last crack at a title. However last week, former UFC welterweight champion Georges St-Pierre officially announced his intention to return to the UFC after a nearly 3 year layoff, saying that his first choice for his return would be a title fight against Michael Bisping.

Morning Report: Michael Bisping calls Georges St-Pierre 'a little b*tch' for leaving MMA because of PEDs

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
Bisping and GSP are two of my favorite fighters ever so this is weird for me. It's like looking in the mirror and calling myself a faggot.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bisping will fight whoever the UFC wants and thinks they can make the most money from.......

P

Punch

Mike zeroed in on one of the many reasons GSP listed for leaving. Can't fault mike for trying to make as much paper as he can while he's got the strap.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Bisping is def going nuts now that he is the champ and i think we all saw that coming haha. GSP left because he just didnt have it in him anymore plain and simple imo. He was tired overworked and lost the love.

P

Punch

Bisping is def going nuts now that he is the champ and i think we all saw that coming haha. GSP left because he just didnt have it in him anymore plain and simple imo. He was tired overworked and lost the love.
That and the worry he had/has over CTE. If i started missing chunks of my memory i'd be concerned myself.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Bisping is starting to act like a high school slut.....I like this guy this week, that guy next week, him the following week

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
That and he has had one of the best careers ever in MMA, took minimal damage and I assume is financially secure now. I really think Mike will be dreading his later years from some of the ass kickings he's received in his near 30 fights in the big leagues plus that eye isn't getting any better. George owned his division and left on top on his own terms, pretty tough to top.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This week George has been called a bitch by Bisping, a chicken by Jacare and called out by RDA (respectfully). He's done the right things to be making headlines consistently without actively fighting for a long time.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
That and he has had one of the best careers ever in MMA, took minimal damage and I assume is financially secure now. I really think Mike will be dreading his later years from some of the ass kickings he's received in his near 30 fights in the big leagues plus that eye isn't getting any better. George owned his division and left on top on his own terms, pretty tough to top.
Agreed. GSP had easily one of the best careers in MMA. Top 5. Fuck if i was GSP i wouldve been slaying so many hot chicks once i retired and enjoyed myself (Which i bet he did).

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Oh yes Mikey, you are so bad ass because you unknowingly fought guys on PEDS... And you got your eye jacked up in the process. Which you then went on to bitch and cry about all the fighters abusing PEDS for the next few years. But now, anyone who makes a statement about PEDs is a bitch?

Bisping earned my respect after the Luke win but it is quickly going back to disliking him.

Porkchop

The Other White Meat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I agree with Bisping and have always thought Georges was a guy who doth protest too much.
Georges is the reason USADA is so heavily involved with the UFC and they brought in the drug czar guy. He took a stand against PED's and took money away from the UFC. He was their biggest PPV star and he took that away from them to force them to clean up the sport.

Every clean fighter should be licking his boots.

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Georges is the reason USADA is so heavily involved with the UFC and they brought in the drug czar guy. He took a stand against PED's and took money away from the UFC. He was their biggest PPV star and he took that away from them to force them to clean up the sport.

Every clean fighter should be licking his boots.
I don't believe that for a second. The USADA initiative was brought about by a number of high profile test failures that were attracting media attention and starting to pique legislative interest, specifically here in NY where the lack of testing was adding to the chorus of reasons the sport was supposedly unsafe.

Georges undermined his credibility with the UFC in his supposed crusade for testing when he aligned with VADA and Victor Conte. They dismissed both and called GSP an idiot. When he talked of leaving they started disparaging him immediately. He played a very minimal if any role in that change other than being the first high profile fighter to come out strongly in favor other than BJ.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
Bisping and GSP are two of my favorite fighters ever so this is weird for me. It's like looking in the mirror and calling myself a faggot.
well if you like, I can do it for you... because I'm helpful like that:)