Migration Phase 2 - FAQ ongoing

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard do you know how to take a screenshot? it would be helpful to have a picture of what you're talking about to know what you're trying to do
Cheers captain helpful

BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard click volume down and the button on the other side of the phone at the same time. (The lock screen button I guess it's called. Not the one on the face, the one on the opposite side to your volume buttons. )

If your on laptop, then go fuck yourself.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Messages have been moved a point larger.

I looked at changing the font weight but I think it makes everything look a little too bold.
On the other hand with the smaller font by default things look a little thin.

Let's see how this goes probably easier to read

How's this? Big enough to read?

kneeblock

Drapetomaniac
Apr 18, 2015
Do we want post message fonts a point larger?

I'm thinking so.

There is something called material design that is being pushed by Google and others to standardize layouts for lots of reasons including technical ones.

I was going to override and choose a font that I liked. kneeblock @kneeblock supports this with his Android phone. But I'm hesitant to do so because of web standards being foundationally pushed to allow our site to flex and integrate with other technologies.
The font looks much better today, closer to how it used to look. My only other point of contention is that the compose new message box shows up very narrow and cramped on mobile. It makes writing my Homerian length posts a challenge. Not sure if that's a device issue as well. But bravo to the font shift.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
The font looks much better today, closer to how it used to look. My only other point of contention is that the compose new message box shows up very narrow and cramped on mobile. It makes writing my Homerian length posts a challenge. Not sure if that's a device issue as well. But bravo to the font shift.

I can adjust this later to use more screen real estate

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Dang why u locked all the threads on this feedback forum?

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Cheers captain helpful

BeardOfKnowledge @ConorMcGregorsBeard click volume down and the button on the other side of the phone at the same time. (The lock screen button I guess it's called. Not the one on the face, the one on the opposite side to your volume buttons. )

If your on laptop, then go fuck yourself.
It's alright, kiddo. One day you'll be able to afford nice things too.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Dang why u locked all the threads on this feedback forum?

Because none of them apply to the current software. Replying to them just sends me a notification.

I do not want old threads getting bumped and confusing people who are looking for information for site assistance

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
It's on my laptop that I have the issue.
Right I understand that. I wanted to know if you knew how to take a screenshot

Your total alert+message count is in the tab and the icon as seen here:

On the old site when you'd have a bunch of tabs open and say I had my tab for blacks.com open and TMMAC on a background tab. I'd get little notifications so I'd know that there was something waiting for me
What else are you talking about/missing?

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Also show not secure in incognito. Let me try clearing shit out again.

Incognito is true fresh cache so something weird about that.
Need to click the exclamation point next to the web address to see what it says and why it thinks insecure.
It's not the cause of your problem but might me a clue as to source.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

How bout dah?
Will go a little more too but have to unlink some other style properties first.

Shinkicker

For what it's worth
Jan 30, 2016
@

Sorry to bother you, sir, but this is important.

What's with the "most reactions" thingy? Is that how many they gave? Or received?