More proof that Relson is the coolest Gracie bro

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Jiu-Jitsu Red Belt Relson Gracie Arrested on Drug Charges

Relson Gracie was arrested at dawn on Saturday (25) when transporting skunk and marijuana derivatives on the Presidente Dutra Highway, which connects Rio de Janeiro and São Paulo. The Jiu-Jitsu red belt was on an interstate bus. The information was released by the newspaper O Dia. The former jiu-jitsu fighter and martial art teacher was indicted for drug trafficking. The penalty varies from 5 to 15 years in prison.

According to the publication, the arrest took place at Piraí, in the south of Rio de Janeiro. The narcotics were in a suitcase and were found by the dogs K9 Bud and K9 Stella. The important name of Jiu-Jitsu was arrested by agents of the Federal Highway Police (PRF), during the inspection.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
i could never be a drug cop, but if I was I would name my dog "Bud".

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Is this gonna stick?
How serious is the herb?
Can he get the "good" lawyers?

lamarclark09

Oct 20, 2022
Rickson Gracie is one the best MMA fighter. The heirs of the Gracie family. Now he retired from Mixed Martial Arts. He is also the Brazilian 9th degree red belt. He is the best among all his siblings. He is a legend in the world of MMA.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
Trainsporting weed aint cool unless you are an edgy teenager. he also looks like a moron now that weed is legal for cultivating oersonal amounts in brazil. Also an idiot for having the ability to make a good living legally and instead he is now a felon probably traumatized by brazils prison system.