My God this Dallas TX Weather report!

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
[video=youtube;9Mu8JXGtyWY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Mu8JXGtyWY[/video]

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
A very enthusiastic report D! Thanks for doing that bud.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Wtf.... Side note the roads are all icy, these native Texans can't drive for shit.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I Wild Each It;n27189 said:
A very enthusiastic report D! Thanks for doing that bud.
lmao

This guy's channel is full of weather reports like that. Clearly not all there in the head, but I'm glad he found something he's passionate about.

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
And then there was that time he ate 50 hot dogs at once. YouTube is a fascinating place...

[video=youtube;jeeKe74fP9w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeeKe74fP9w[/video]

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Did anyone read his description on you tube? Dude is passionate as hell for the health and safety of his fellow man. @2:00-2:15 is my favorite part, dudes got energy for days!

Published on Feb 21, 2015

Freezing Rain its on its way for Dallas Texas on Sunday February 22, 2015 and it will Start off as Normal Regular Rain and the Winds will Come from the North and it will be Strong that will Change from Rain to Freezing Rain on Sunday During Evening Hours and the Freezing Rain will Continue on to Monday February 23, 2015 During Morning Hours Once the Rain Changes over to Freezing Rain and the Streets, Roads, Highways and the Interstate Highways will be Ice Covered and it will be Very Slippery Driving and when you are Walking Be Very Careful Walking so you Don't Slip and Fall and the Winds will come from the North and it will be Strong that will Cool down the Temperatures and it will change over to Freezing Rain in Dallas Texas and People in Dallas Texas Be Prepared have your Salt Trucks Ready and Put the Salt on the Road and when you are Driving your Car Take your Time Driving your Car and Slow Down so you Don't Get in the Car Accident and it will be Very Dangerous and Treacherous Driving Conditions During the Freezing Rain on Sunday Night in Dallas Texas, Fort Worth and Rest of Northeastern Texas and Order your Pizzas and Chinese Food and Buy Cases of Pepsi and Coke and Have your iPads, iPods, Cell Phones, Laptops and Tablets Charged and have your 3G and 4G Internet Ready and Just in case the Power Goes out Have your Flashlights, Candles, Generators, Extra Batteries, Battery Operated Lanterns and Crank Up Radio Ready and if you have anybody living in Dallas Texas Be Prepared for the Freezing Rain Starting on Sunday Night Take Care and Stay Safe and Don't Get Caught in the Freezing Rain Stay Warm and Be Safe.

D241

Banned
Jan 14, 2015
Ish Kabibble;n27337 said:
lmao

This guy's channel is full of weather reports like that. Clearly not all there in the head, but I'm glad he found something he's passionate about.
MMA and and protecting people in advance for fierce incoming weather reports are my life's passion!

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
seekntruth;n27365 said:
Did anyone read his description on you tube? Dude is passionate as hell for the health and safety of his fellow man. @2:00-2:15 is my favorite part, dudes got energy for days!

Published on Feb 21, 2015

Freezing Rain its on its way for Dallas Texas on Sunday February 22, 2015 and it will Start off as Normal Regular Rain and the Winds will Come from the North and it will be Strong that will Change from Rain to Freezing Rain on Sunday During Evening Hours and the Freezing Rain will Continue on to Monday February 23, 2015 During Morning Hours Once the Rain Changes over to Freezing Rain and the Streets, Roads, Highways and the Interstate Highways will be Ice Covered and it will be Very Slippery Driving and when you are Walking Be Very Careful Walking so you Don't Slip and Fall and the Winds will come from the North and it will be Strong that will Cool down the Temperatures and it will change over to Freezing Rain in Dallas Texas and People in Dallas Texas Be Prepared have your Salt Trucks Ready and Put the Salt on the Road and when you are Driving your Car Take your Time Driving your Car and Slow Down so you Don't Get in the Car Accident and it will be Very Dangerous and Treacherous Driving Conditions During the Freezing Rain on Sunday Night in Dallas Texas, Fort Worth and Rest of Northeastern Texas and Order your Pizzas and Chinese Food and Buy Cases of Pepsi and Coke and Have your iPads, iPods, Cell Phones, Laptops and Tablets Charged and have your 3G and 4G Internet Ready and Just in case the Power Goes out Have your Flashlights, Candles, Generators, Extra Batteries, Battery Operated Lanterns and Crank Up Radio Ready and if you have anybody living in Dallas Texas Be Prepared for the Freezing Rain Starting on Sunday Night Take Care and Stay Safe and Don't Get Caught in the Freezing Rain Stay Warm and Be Safe.
I was caught in the freezing rain this morning..... Sucked balls