General Obama Next on Mount Rushmore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
It's gonna happen, maybe not by the time it takes to fumigate the oval office sofas of Trumps burger farts. But it's gonna happen.

Guaranteed.

Happy 4th of July y'all

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Will take many years. They will have to wait until he's snuffed it and see if any noncing stories come out before they commit to it.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
It doesn't make sense. Allegedly, the United States is built on a foundation of racism. The system that elected barack was built on racism, therefore a tribute to him would be akin to a tribute to Jim crow. We cannot let this happen, and if we do, it will be from the white supremacists and nationalists that are pushing for it. It must come down if it ever gets built.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
However you want to argue it, he was complicit in white supremacy simply by presiding over a racist, white nationalist system. It could be argued that he is the head honcho white nationalist.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
However you want to argue it, he was complicit in white supremacy simply by presiding over a racist, white nationalist system. It could be argued that he is the head honcho white nationalist.

Without getting into it. Because this thread is for dealing with the fact that Obama will be the next president on Mount Rushmore. That's just a fact.

But in regard to your assertion. Obama was, to all intents and purposes working towards a greater America for all Americans. Not just his base. This is the complete opposite to Trump.

Every day he is in office makes Obama's legacy that much greater.

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015
The same could be said about Lincoln working towards a greater America, yet those statues must come down. The reasoning was that the system is racist. The same system that Obama was elected president of. Can't have it both ways. That would be silly. It would almost be like a double standard.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
It's gonna happen, maybe not by the time it takes to fumigate the oval office sofas of Trumps burger farts. But it's gonna happen.

Guaranteed.

Happy 4th of July y'all
Rushmore is supposed to commemorate the first 150 years of the U.S. so Obama doesn't really qualify. They also can't add to it, so there's that.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
The same could be said about Lincoln working towards a greater America, yet those statues must come down. The reasoning was that the system is racist. The same system that Obama was elected president of. Can't have it both ways. That would be silly. It would almost be like a double standard.

They are pulling down statues of Lincoln?

That really would be ridiculous.

I think it's fair to pull down confederate statues. I mean what are they glorifying?

But things are going to the nth degree.

They pulled an episode of The Golden Girls because they had a mud mask treatment on a show.

Black people aren't asking for that as far as I'm aware. They just don't want to get killed for buying a burger or trying to palm a fake twenty. Seems reasonable to me.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Rushmore is supposed to commemorate the first 150 years of the U.S. so Obama doesn't really qualify. They also can't add to it, so there's that.
They can and they will. Modern technology etc.

Obama is going to be on it.

Fact.

Was Roosevelt in the first 150 years of America?

Greenbean

Posting Machine
Nov 14, 2015

Boston city officials to remove statue of Lincoln and freed slave

100%. It's been all over the news.

Black people aren't asking for that as far as I'm aware. They just don't want to get killed for buying a burger or trying to palm a fake twenty. Seems reasonable to me.
They aren't. You are correct, in fact black people wanted to bring awareness to the historical context of this particular statue. But alas, white guilt progressives know what's best for the ignorant black man and deemed this racist on behalf of all blacks for them. Because they are incapable of knowing what to be offended by. Same with any nod to anything referencing native Americans. It must come down even though most natives think it's a bullshit movement.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Boston city officials to remove statue of Lincoln and freed slave

100%. It's been all over the news.

They aren't. You are correct, in fact black people wanted to bring awareness to the historical context of this particular statue. But alas, white guilt progressives know what's best for the ignorant black man and deemed this racist on behalf of all blacks for them. Because they are incapable of knowing what to be offended by. Same with any nod to anything referencing native Americans. It must come down even though most natives think it's a bullshit movement.

That's literally insane.

I mean it's the complete opposite of what the statue is doing. That is doing more to airbrush slavery than...well anything else bar re education camps.

That has genuinely shocked me.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015

I think it's fair to pull down confederate statues. I mean what are they glorifying?

But things are going to the nth degree.

They pulled an episode of The Golden Girls because they had a mud mask treatment on a show.

Killed for falling asleep behind the wheel of his car, in a drive through, leading to the police interaction, followed by throwing one cop on his head and taking a weapon from him, after which he tried to use it on the other officer, did he deserve to die, no, did he escalate the situation to the point where deadly force was justified, yes. He was also a kidnapper and child abuser along with a list of other felonies

Stop being a cunt.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
That's literally insane.

I mean it's the complete opposite of what the statue is doing. That is doing more to airbrush slavery than...well anything else bar re education camps.

That has genuinely shocked me.
Thats because this "movement" has nothing to do with race , or slavery.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Killed for falling asleep behind the wheel of his car, in a drive through, leading to the police interaction, followed by throwing one cop on his head and taking a weapon from him, after which he tried to use it on the other officer, did he deserve to die, no, did he escalate the situation to the point where deadly force was justified, yes. He was also a kidnapper and child abuser along with a list of other felonies

Stop being a cunt.

Fuck off thicko

There's a good moron.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Jan 30, 2015
Touche

You're quite the wordsmith aren't you.

Put me firmly in my place.

Lets try again

Fuck off thicko

There's a good moron.
You put yourself in your place, constantly, you are the worst poster on this site.

A pretentious cunt with a superiority complex who can barely spell calling other people thick, you are pathetic.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
You put yourself in your place, constantly, you are the worst poster on this site.

A pretentious cunt with a superiority complex who can barely spell calling other people thick, you are pathetic.

At least I win at something.