General Obama Next on Mount Rushmore

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

That's literally insane.

I mean it's the complete opposite of what the statue is doing. That is doing more to airbrush slavery than...well anything else bar re education camps.

That has genuinely shocked me.
Slavery's over. Time for people to quit fucking crying. Europeans could have been slaves but we fought back and ran off the moors.

Africans sold their own people. It's not our problem. And it has nothing to do with the rampant criminal behavior they display now because they do it in every country they are in.

Slaves were better off in america than running the bushes in africa. Maybe if they were more advanced they could have defended themselves when the white devils arrived. Or maybe if they were not so tribalistic, but it seems like infighting is their pastime. Oh well. Blame white people

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Slavery's over. Time for people to quit fucking crying. Europeans could have been slaves but we fought back and ran off the moors.

Africans sold their own people. It's not our problem. And it has nothing to do with the rampant criminal behavior they display now because they do it in every country they are in.

Slaves were better off in america than running the bushes in africa. Maybe if they were more advanced they could have defended themselves when the white devils arrived. Or maybe if they were not so tribalistic, but it seems like infighting is their pastime. Oh well. Blame white people

I mean. What's the point in trying to Educate you people (sic)

We will breed you out in a generation or two anyway.

You are a dying breed. No point in engaging imo.

Thank god. (who doesn't exist)

That's the next biggie.

T

The Big Guy

What a screwed up world view.
My point is slaves were sold by africans. I dont agree with slavery of any kind but black people in america have it much better than people back in africa. So wheres all the hate coming from

These slaves were already captives in Africa. Being a slave in america is probably better than being a slave in africa

Either way slavery is trash and it's still happens today. But were all focused on one group of people in one time period while ignoring the facts about modern day slavery, the origins of slaves and the larger than ever number of slaves currently enslaved.

But let's talk about 200 years ago. That's more relevant

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Have you been drinking?

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Incorrect usage

Not really.

It was to signify you people as an error.

But I'm not surprised you didn't get it

I'm too subtle for about 95% of people I've ever met.

Its rare for me to meet an equal.

I've had to deal with that a lot in my life.

Its a cross I have to bare. One I still struggle to live with.

Even with my elevated level of intellect.

M

member 3289

Not really.

It was to signify you people as an error.

But I'm not surprised you didn't get it

I'm too subtle for about 95% of people I've ever met.

Its rare for me to meet an equal.

I've had to deal with that a lot in my life.

Its a cross I have to bare. One I still struggle to live with.

Even with my elevated level of intellect.
Put you people in quotes next time. Also [sic] should be in brackets, not parentheses.

When you said you were an editor I immediately knew you meant video editor.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
there is a a lot of momo talk in this thread.....keep it up and I’ll lock the thread....I’m only giving this warning, that’s that

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
They pulled an episode of The Golden Girls because they had a mud mask treatment on a show.

I hadn't heard that one. Wow, just wow. That's excessive. This world is so fucked right now. I wish I would've gone to Alaska and stayed off the grid the day I graduated high school. No internet, no pussies crying about silly shit. Just get up work hard and try to kill a moose.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZSPpACweR4