General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

Biden gonna name Michelle O as her VP candidate and shit is gonna get real.
She ain't gonna do shit but say everything's unequal for black people. Meanwhile she might get the job while having no qualifications

Affirmative VP

I always thought she seemed nice but I dont know that her policies have any substance

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
She ain't gonna do shit but say everything's unequal for black people. Meanwhile she might get the job while having no qualifications

Affirmative VP

I always thought she seemed nice but I dont know that her policies have any substance
"she"?

T

The Big Guy

You got pictures of the dick? I know she looks like she could beat Putin in a mma match but I show respect for former first ladies until I see her face photoshopped onto that black guy with the giant penis.

Plus I thought George w. Bush smashed her already

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
You got pictures of the dick? I know she looks like she could beat Putin in a mma match but I show respect for former first ladies until I see her face photoshopped onto that black guy with the giant penis.

Plus I thought George w. Bush smashed her already

Don't be silly
lots of footage of her footlong floating about

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
By the way, I'm totally talking out of my ass when it comes to Michelle as VP.

But it did get me thinking that it would be a pretty decent political play. He's already said that he would choose a woman. This would be a woman, a minority, and someone that was regarded really highly by most people on the left. She's obviously not going to stand for nutty lefty shit like Warren and Bernie but it would feeeeeel like a really progressive choice that may "energize" the party.

T

The Big Guy

But it did get me thinking that it would be a pretty decent political play. He's already said that he would choose a woman. This would be a woman, a minority, and someone that was regarded really highly by most people on the left. She's obviously not going to stand for nutty lefty shit like Warren and Bernie but it would feeeeeel like a really progressive choice that may "energize" the party.
That is a good tactic. Plus it won't scare the center like it would sanders or warren. I know some dems that would not have voted if sanders was the nomination. But a biden obama ticket would "feel like the good old days" and pull alot of the center leaning people who would be put off by sanders. Mainly dems with money and ambition

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015

I'm not sure the left means what you think it means.