General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Deflecting because you are wrong again. I thought you'd get tired of this by now.
So were they arrested for selling drugs, or were they arrested for their political beliefs or protesting? I thought you'd get tired of this by now.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
So were they arrested for selling drugs, or were they arrested for their political beliefs or protesting?
If I make eating hotdogs illegal because my political opponents like hotdogs, and then arrest and lock them up for eating hotdogs, they are political prisoners. I'm surprised you need it spelled out. You're not normally this dense.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
If I make eating hotdogs illegal because my political opponents like hotdogs, and then arrest and lock them up for eating hotdogs, they are political prisoners.
and if you also arrest people who hold the same political beliefs as you for eating hot dogs, are they also political prisoners? Conversely if your political opponents stopped eating hot dog would you still be able to arrest them?

I know you hate America, but this really isn't a hard line to follow.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
and if you also arrest people who hold the same political beliefs as you for eating hot dogs, are they also political prisoners? Conversely if your political opponents stopped eating hot dog would you still be able to arrest them?
Side stepping the issue, as usual.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Side stepping the issue, as usual.
No, I just know what a political prisoner is.

There are many countries in which if you protest or speak out against the government, , ie, China. You'll be locked up. Period, end of story. America isn't one of those places no matter how bad you want it to be.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Remember when you started with this nonsense line of reasoning, and it was about prison population? I pointed out that your numbers didn't hold up under context and then you started talking about political prisoners? Yeah, that.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Remember when you started with this nonsense line of reasoning, and it was about prison population? I pointed out that your numbers didn't hold up under context and then you started talking about political prisoners? Yeah, that.
Oh you want to go back to that one. Less than 5% of the world population but 20% of it's prison population. I mean you were so wrong I just ignored it for your sake.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Oh you want to go back to that one. Less than 5% of the world population but 20% of it's prison population. I mean you were so wrong I just ignored it for your sake.
I'm not surprised you don't understand what the word context means.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
He would have been had he been arrested, but he went out in a blaze of glory instead.
It's true, he had no idea that he was comitting any crimes and had no other option but to sell drugs and murder people.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
It's true, he had no idea that he was comitting any crimes and had no other option but to sell drugs and murder people.
Murder over control of the drug industry is a byproduct of having no recourse in law. If it were legal and regulated, like the alcohol industry, then there would be no need for the murder.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
Murder over control of the drug industry is a byproduct of having no recourse in law. If it were legal and regulated, like the alcohol industry, then there would be no need for the murder.
Very true. Of course if he'd kept working at the restaurant the need for murder also would have gone away.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Very true. Of course if he'd kept working at the restaurant the need for murder also would have gone away.
But the demand for drugs won't. Someone will fill it, just like we saw with alcohol in the 20s. If not Tony Montana then someone else. However, it's illegal because it was politically expedient for Nixon to target his enemies through it's illegality. Hence, they are political prisoners.

BeardOfKnowledge

Jul 22, 2015
But the demand for drugs won't. Someone will fill it, just like we saw with alcohol in the 20s. If not Tony Montana then someone else. However, it's illegal because it was politically expedient for Nixon to target his enemies through it's illegality. Hence, they are political prisoners.
Pretty sure Nixon didn't make coke illegal.

T

The Big Guy

Then how would all the drug dealers and junkies get removed from society. Let them bang bro

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Drugs were legal before Nixon?