General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Like I said, give them all a chance to tell their stories. The accusers on both sides, followed up by a town hall with Biden and Trump to discuss the accusations.

Between the questionable statements, contradicting statements and claims by witnesses, accusations of theft and fraud, a go-fund me account and all the other questions surrounding Reade, she will have a big hill to climb if she wants to be seen as credible.
Yet the entire media and just about every Democrat in office pumped up Christine Blasey Ford's even less credible claims against Bret Kavanaugh as more credible than this Tara chick...

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Team Trump should invite Reade to a rally or two. Team Biden should parade out the gang of ladies who have accused Trump.. We can call it the tour of non consent 2020.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
The bad part is that he had an easy excuse right there in front of him and missed.

Something along the lines of "As I just mentioned, there are a lot of confidential subjects that were discussed in those documents and you know as well as I do that a search for her name would also open the pathway for those subjects to be revealed."

Then say something about dishonest media so that it even makes it harder for Trump to use it against you.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Team Trump should invite Reade to a rally or two. Team Biden should parade out the gang of ladies who have accused Trump.. We can call it the tour of non consent 2020.
Why can't Trump parade around the 8+ women accusing Biden? It's not like this is the only woman who has made accusations again Biden.
#believeallvictimsallthetime

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Why can't Trump parade around the 8+ women accusing Biden? It's not like this is the only woman who has made accusations again Biden.
#believeallvictimsallthetime
I think you’re confused. It’s not about ‘believing all women’, it’s about giving all victims a voice and an opportunity to be heard.

But sure, let’s parade them out too. All 18+ of them can lobby their accusations that each man and then the general public can make their own mind up.

What does it say about the current state of America? Almost 2 dozen accusers claiming sexual assault complaints against the two men running for presidency. It’s almost like this is turned up into a dick swinging contest. The man with the most sexual assault complaint against him gets to be the king of America.

Freeloading Rusty

Jan 11, 2016
Does anyone know if Joe Biden has paid any women for their silence? Any nondisclosure agreements out there?