General Electile Dysfunction: an election that lasts longer than 4 days is a serious medical problem

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Does anyone know if Joe Biden has paid any women for their silence? Any nondisclosure agreements out there?
This hasn't been reported on yet, but I'm sure as this heats up if they are out there they will come to light.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I think you’re confused. It’s not about ‘believing all women’, it’s about giving all victims a voice and an opportunity to be heard.

But sure, let’s parade them out too. All 18+ of them can lobby their accusations that each man and then the general public can make their own mind up.

What does it say about the current state of America? Almost 2 dozen accusers claiming sexual assault complaints against the two men running for presidency. It’s almost like this is turned up into a dick swinging contest. The man with the most sexual assault complaint against him gets to be the king of America.
Yea, it's pretty gross. Trump's friendship with Epstein and his actions at the teen pageants are certainly questionable.

And no, there's no confusion, that's what everyone was saying during the whole hash tag me too movement.....Believe all victims no matter what.

Pretty interesting to see that come full circle and point back at dems.

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Yea, it's pretty gross. Trump's friendship with Epstein and his actions at the teen pageants are certainly questionable.

And no, there's no confusion, that's what everyone was saying during the whole hash tag me too movement.....Believe all victims no matter what.

Pretty interesting to see that come full circle and point back at dems.
Fucking dems.

Thanks Obama.

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
Dems have an easy out from this. At the convention they can say that the primary results are illegitimate because of the pandemic and nominate someone else. It's not even wrong. It's undemocratic, sure. However, it is exceptional times and surely if there is a reason to hold a convention it's to stop the nomination of a dementia patient molester being nominated. I'm not even saying nominate Sanders, although they should, they should at least find someone whose diapers won't need changing in a years time.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
What does it say about the current state of America? Almost 2 dozen accusers claiming sexual assault complaints against the two men running for presidency. It’s almost like this is turned up into a dick swinging contest. The man with the most sexual assault complaint against him gets to be the king of America.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
It is gonna be cancelled

If it does happen it will be biden stepping down(predictably and intentionally)
so that a female can move into his spot

harris
clinton
mike obama's cock
should be tulsi but she shit her bed when she endorsed biden....or was that intentional? hmmnnnn
The Tulsi endorsement of Biden was bullshit...she is quitting her congressional seat so why give up your power by killing it endorsing Biden? If you remember she defended Biden in the past so she probably got greased...so sad man...its the race to the bottom now.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
The Tulsi endorsement of Biden was bullshit...she is quitting her congressional seat so why give up your power by killing it endorsing Biden? If you remember she defended Biden in the past so she probably got greased...so sad man...its the race to the bottom now.
no way Tulsi is the VP. DNC will always hate her.

she lost a lot of support with that move. it's too bad, I really liked her.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
no way Tulsi is the VP. DNC will always hate her.

she lost a lot of support with that move. it's too bad, I really liked her.
I agree no way they ever pick her for anything as she killed thier golden girl Harris and they dont forgive and forget.

The only thing that makes sense here is $$$ by promised jobs and or paid speeches.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
I agree no way they ever pick her for anything as she killed thier golden girl Harris and they dont forgive and forget.

The only thing that makes sense here is $$$ by promised jobs and or paid speeches.
you're probably right, something had to be promised. endorsing Biden goes against everything Tulsi stands for.

Toelocku

Dec 15, 2018
you're probably right, something had to be promised. endorsing Biden goes against everything Tulsi stands for.
Lol I'm looking at Jesse Ventura running for the greens right now.

Im not sure if he is running for sure but if the policy isnt crazy I could support him.

Daglord

Posting Machine
Jan 26, 2015
should I keep the Amash stuff in the Libertarian party thread?

considering he's not even the nominee yet, I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here. fucking stoked!

Zeph

TMMAC Addict
Jan 22, 2015
should I keep the Amash stuff in the Libertarian party thread?

considering he's not even the nominee yet, I'm kind of getting ahead of myself here. fucking stoked!
I think it's fair to talk about potentials.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
You can't make this shit up!

Also never forget Kirsten Gillibrand said Kavanaugh was basically guilty because he wasn't asking for a full FBI investiation as if that should be the standard for anyone accused of anything without any evidence. Biden has now said he won't allow them to unseal the records at the University of Delaware which would have the complaint filed by the accuser. Also a year ago he sent his goons in there to look through the records. We need Detective Jake Shields now...

Time's Up CEO Praises Biden After Declining to Aid Accuser Tara Reade - Washington Free Beacon

Biden operatives accessed secret Senate records at University of Delaware before mid-March, report says