General People in cross cultural marriages/relationships...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

kristian82

Feb 26, 2020
...what are some funny moments? I don't mean the typical, his family hated me because I was a different race. I mean random funny shit. My wife is from a different background than me and they don't have Mr Kiplings in her country. Last night I found a box of Bramley Apple Pies in the freezer because she'd never seen them before and didn't know were they are supposed to be stored.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
my wife's parents don't read English very well.

the first time I met them I was wearing a shirt that said "your little princess is my little whore"

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
...what are some funny moments? I don't mean the typical, his family hated me because I was a different race. I mean random funny shit. My wife is from a different background than me and they don't have Mr Kiplings in her country. Last night I found a box of Bramley Apple Pies in the freezer because she'd never seen them before and didn't know were they are supposed to be stored.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I had 2 Mexican girlfriends. Neither knew what chilli was but they lied and said they did. They were way off.

Went to a family get together in Riverside with one. There was shit loads of them there and I was the only white person. Big BBQ in the park. Later in the night it moved to a bar and being the kind soul I am I started buying rounds of drinks. Turns out I was buying drinks for high school kids but nobody cared because they were Mexicans and they had moustaches since they were 5. Even the males.