Poll: Ferguson vs Gatchee

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Who wins?

• Tony

• Justin

Results are only viewable after voting.

zippo88

Feb 26, 2020
I got Justin in this one. I just think he is tougher than Tony's previous opponents and I don't see Ferguson breaking him.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
ah wait, the bets aren't public? fuck you bastard op. why couldn't you let me have this? lol

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
that's awesome cheers!

in your face everyone on that list!

*dances around in a circle laughing and smiling*

M

member 3289

The Gaethje of a few years ago would get mauled by the Ferguson of a few years ago.

But we are talking about a vastly improved and more level-headed guy in his prime vs a highly inactive 36-year-old LW who hasn't fought truly elite competition since the RDA fight in 2016.

Gaethje will win this.
This prediction would look brilliant if you hadn't walked it back right before the fight last night

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
This prediction would look brilliant if you hadn't walked it back right before the fight last night
Haha did I? I was absolutely shitfaced.

I did bet on Gaethje and picked him in that monsters thread, so sober me still got it right. Unsurprisingly, drunk me is a retard.

jimmy boogaloo

Nov 15, 2017
ok so being on the list of PUNKS who messed this up is nowhere near as bad as being one of the guys who voted late for Justin. that is some weasely-ass business.

Jehannum

TMMAC's Most Handsome Artist
Jan 26, 2016
ok so being on the list of PUNKS who messed this up is nowhere near as bad as being one of the guys who voted late for Justin. that is some weasely-ass business.
when I'm right I'm right, even if it's the day after I was wrong and due to some moron reopening a poll.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
Tony can't break. The fight might get stopped by the ref or his corner.

Or

He catches Justin and wobbles him, and puts him away. Justin fights a lot smarter now, but you ain't telling me he ain't gonna eat a few punches before this fights over.
Tony broke.