Product Review Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Super Dave

The party’s over
Dec 28, 2015
I ordered a Damage Control mouthguard (thank you Amazon gift card xmas gift).
Heard good things about them so I'm anxious to get it and try it out.

M

member 603

I picked up a couple of new Fuji Gi's... They were running a black Friday deal ($99 for their normal $145 selection).

Carbazel

Freelance MMA Analyst
Aug 8, 2015
I picked up a couple of new Fuji Gi's... They were running a black Friday deal ($99 for their normal $145 selection).
This is the worst time of year for the BJJ community. I don't need anymore gi's, but I've seen at least 2 or 3 that I want. LOL

Es_Nolan

Not the worst at my gym
Nov 15, 2019
Just got a new mouth guard and gi in a couple weeks ago, I have a couple of these gis already and I really like them for the price, they stand up to most more expensive brands. The mouth guard is entirely new for me though, It's not bad but it's a little too thick and I have a hard time talking through it and I've been getting minor headaches after rolling

M

member 603

Just got a new mouth guard and gi in a couple weeks ago, I have a couple of these gis already and I really like them for the price, they stand up to most more expensive brands. The mouth guard is entirely new for me though, It's not bad but it's a little too thick and I have a hard time talking through it and I've been getting minor headaches after rolling
You're probably consciously or subconsciously chewing on your mouth guard as you train/spar. All of us have done that and given ourselves minor headaches, or sore jaws before, it happens.

When you're at the gym, always wear it when you're on the mat.... During warm up, repping out techniques, obviously sparring... You'll get more comfortable with it and chew on it less.

ronniejohnson09

Aug 2, 2022
I would like to share my review of the Elite Sports Gi. I've been using it for the last two years. But literally, the quality of the product is fantastic. The Pants are very lightweight which doesn't cause sweating under the legs and prevents rashes. Cotton and polyester have been used in the preparation of this gi which makes him lightweight as well as breathable. All in all, The product is amazing. I will definitely recommend this Gi.