General Public Apology to Silent Singer

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
@kneeblock changed his name to the N word in some form of protest.

We had a member called shit.

Pretty sure I changed my name to something bad about splinty. It's eluding me tho. All in good fun of course.
But did those name last at least those thirty days or did they have to be changed as soon as admins found out?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
But did those name last at least those thirty days or did they have to be changed as soon as admins found out?
They lasted. There's others that are eluding me. I have a feeling someone changed thier name to cunt one time.

I'm sure other people can chip in here, I'm watching telly

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
I'm going to allow it and I'll explain why.

There are a couple of gimmick accounts here. This is one of them. I don't mean that as an insult; I see them as fun and just bringing a bit laughter to the forum. I tend to give them a bit more leeway. Don't take them too seriously and you'll see what I mean. Like @Lars. I like him and don't mind him tagging me and making fun of me.

These guys don't tend to spam threads with 50 posts that are only relevant to the two people posting them and that could be taken to PM.
Leigh - I like you, I really do, but calling me a "gimmick" hurts my feelings.

I recently saw that movie about the British girl wrestler with the Rock in it.
There is a part where she asks him for some advice and he says something along
the lines of be yourself, just turn it up to 100. I don't make complete fabrications, I just amp it up for fun.

Le Chat Noir
©

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Leigh - I like you, I really do, but calling me a "gimmick" hurts my feelings.

I recently saw that movie about the British girl wrestler with the Rock in it.
There is a part where she asks him for some advice and he says something along
the lines of be yourself, just turn it up to 100. I don't make complete fabrications, I just amp it up for fun.

Le Chat Noir
©

View: https://youtu.be/0wblGqf-Xr8

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
Given the number of shit postings I've received, which is in very poor taste, it seems some of you may think I'm not being genuine.
I mean this sincerely. I can't control what others say, but I can control how I respond and I truly feel badly about my response to her.
I'm not mocking or joking (much) in saying I am sorry.

Not sorry enough to treat you all to some of the incredible steaks, stuffed mushrooms, and cabs that we will be enjoying tonight.
Not sorry enough to invite you to the island for some incredible golf and shrimp boils.
Just sorry enough to say I was in the wrong.

Le Chat Noir
©

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Given the number of shit postings I've received, which is in very poor taste, it seems some of you may think I'm not being genuine.
I mean this sincerely. I can't control what others say, but I can control how I respond and I truly feel badly about my response to her.

Not sorry enough to treat you all to some of the incredible steaks, stuffed mushrooms, and cabs that we will be enjoying tonight.
Not sorry enough to invite you to the island for some incredible golf and shrimp boils.

Le Chat Noir
©

Mmmmm been a while since I had good taxi

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Le Chat Noir
©
O gave you a shit rating because apologies are for the weak and I think your a cunt for doing it.

You have created a paradox.

M

member 3289

Le Chat Noir
©

View: https://youtu.be/u1f0MWuX55g

Freeloading Rusty

Here comes Rover, sniffin’ at your ass
Jan 11, 2016
Please stop shitting up multiple threads with your drama, it ruins the vibe.
It’s ok, he is a big boy, he doesn’t need you to stick up for him.

A lesson on VPNs sound like it would be useful for him to partake in, if that offends you, move on.

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
It’s ok, he is a big boy, he doesn’t need you to stick up for him.

A lesson on VPNs sound like it would be useful for him to partake in, if that offends you, move on.
I'm not trying to defend him, it's just you guys have this thing going, and it spills out everywhere and really kind of ruins stuff. I think you're both good guys.