Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wife and I are watching the pharmacist . Its about a pharmacist who had a son that was killed by a drug dealer. 1st episode was interesting enough. Going to see episode 2 tonight. I hear a lot of people die like in dont fuck with cats
Saw episodes 2 and 3 . It's ok. I'd give it a 7 out of 10 so far

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Know what I watch the most? Brit soap operas and Good Morning America followed by Kelly and Ryan

Am I finally grown up?

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Know what I watch the most? Brit soap operas and Good Morning America followed by Kelly and Ryan

Am I finally grown up?
as a brit you should be familiar with inside no. 9. Totally awesome show way way better than black mirror, or dark mirror whatever

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
as a brit you should be familiar with inside no. 9. Totally awesome show way way better than black mirror, or dark mirror whatever
Check my username and av. I'm a Shearsmith, Pemberton and Gatiss complete nut. The League of Gentlemen is probably my favourite TV programme.

Inside no 9 is a poor man's black mirror. There were a few decent episodes but overall, I wasnt a fan

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Inside no 9 is a poor man's black mirror. There were a few decent episodes but overall, I wasnt a fan
true, there are many episodes where nothing happens and some weak twist is introduced five seconds before the episode ends

Last edited:

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
it will suck without eva green

the morning show 4/10 boring, great cast and performances though
servant 8/10 good atmosphere, keeps you guessing where the story goes
Absolutely loved both of them. Love Aniston loads anyway but the whole cast were brilliant.
I worked out Servant before what happened happened. Not showing off, I'm not that bright...it had just recently been on my mind.
I thought both of them were really good.
Truth be Told was good if you're on an Apple+ kick

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Absolutely loved both of them. Love Aniston loads anyway but the whole cast were brilliant.
I worked out Servant before what happened happened. Not showing off, I'm not that bright...it had just recently been on my mind.
I thought both of them were really good.
Truth be Told was good if you're on an Apple+ kick
what did you figure out in servant? Nothing happened the whole season

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I have obvious interests but apart from GoT I don't think I've liked him in anything TV wise, I gave up on a Netflix show too.
lol yeah but I didnt mean him. The nature, forests and where the show takes place in general is nice to look at. I dont have a hardon for momoa. But he is an interesting actor

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
lol yeah but I didnt mean him. The nature, forests and where the show takes place in general is nice to look at. I dont have a hardon for momoa. But he is an interesting actor
Legit lost it when he shaved off his beard. Don't know why I gravitate to thinking he's Aussie, but gosh damn. Him and Brad...that's it.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
drive to survive. F1 documentary. The second season will be out at the end of the month. You dont even have to be a fan of formula to enjoy it. But still, for me just about 6/10