Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Nearly finished all of Upload last night, gutted they're doing a season 2 but no one can film anything at the moment.

Another hilarious show, but poignant in places too.

Edit: 10/10

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
holy shit timothy olyphant is going to be in the second season of mandalorian. He will steal the show

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Nearly finished all of Upload last night, gutted they're doing a season 2 but no one can film anything at the moment.

I'm still going through future man because of you.

Its solid.

Good laughs per episode x

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm still going through future man because of you.

Its solid.

Good laughs per episode x
I haven't finished that yet, it's bloody funny, it's so stupid fun. You will really love Mr Inbetween, if you haven't. I know I've been whoring ithat show about but you have such a protective nature it will work for you....and it's tears coming out of your eyes with some scenes you have to rewind and watch again.

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
I haven't finished that yet, it's bloody funny, it's so stupid fun. You will really love Mr Inbetween, if you haven't. I know I've been whoring ithat show about but you have such a protective nature it will work for you....and it's tears coming out of your eyes with some scenes you have to rewind and watch again.

I'm just glad you're well.

I got pinked before I could join in on the group celebrations.

But you got my pm in time x

I was thinking about you all the time xxx

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I'm just glad you're well.

I got pinked before I could join in on the group celebrations.

But you got my pm in time x

I was thinking about you all the time xxx
I know, and thank you. You're a sweetheart xx

Feels like it was forever ago but it was only the other day haha. Thank you for the well wishes, my dopey cough's gone now pretty much so full on job hunt without scaring the fuck out of everyone :D

Matrix

Astros Fan
Feb 15, 2020

Got on here to ask about this show! Gonna start it tomorrow with the missus.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
Ignore her she's a mongoloid,

Anyways, just looking for stuff to watch and realized I have 4 seasons on peaky blinders. I watched season one way back when and liked it. That's me sorted for a bit
I tried watching peaky blinders and couldn’t understand a damn thing. I’m not sure if it was a mixing issue with the voice track being to quiet or a the speed in which they were speaking.

I regularly watch English tv shows and have not had this issue with anything else.

I’ve heard so many good things about it that I think I should try to torrent another series 1 that includes subs.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Please don't make that a nrew shtick
let me get this straight, because your drunken ass has probably already forgotten what you meant by it yourself. Are you insinuating that my shtick is acting like a homosexual by complimenting a man on his looks? Because that would be so rich coming from you. So its ok for you, as a woman, to talk about someone you find attractive that is the same gender as you, but when a guy does it, it must be a shtick. You are such a fucking hypocrite and a sexist. Typical liberal, from california nonetheless. Enjoy your lockdown, it does wonders on your already intoxicated brain

Last edited:

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I tried watching peaky blinders and couldn’t understand a damn thing. I’m not sure if it was a mixing issue with the voice track being to quiet or a the speed in which they were speaking.

I regularly watch English tv shows and have not had this issue with anything else.

I’ve heard so many good things about it that I think I should try to torrent another series 1 that includes subs.
It's Birmingham accent. It's funny. England is smaller than Arizona but the accent within 50 miles changes drastically. I'm from Nottingham, the accent there is very different from Birmingham which i think is about 50 miles. Completely different to Leicester which is closer, and might as well be another language when compared to places like London or Newcastle.

It's odd.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
let me get this straight, because your drunken ass has probably already forgotten what you meant by it yourself. Are you insinuating that my shtick is acting like a homosexual by complementing a man on his looks? Because that would be so rich coming from you. So its ok for you, as a woman, to talk about someone you find attractive that is the same gender as you, but when a guy does it, it must be a shtick. You are such a fucking hypocrite and a sexist. Typical liberal, from california nonetheless. Enjoy your lockdown, it does wonders on your already intoxicated brain

FINGERS

TMMAC Addict
Nov 14, 2019
Well

That's what I like to watch.

I ain't watching university challenge here mang. I like Kung Fu. Gangster stuff. Smoke monsters. And red dwarf.

There's a couple of good bits but I gave up after series 3. It's clear it was meant as a one off and then it got popular so they just turned it into a soap opera.

But if you enjoy it then enjoy it man. I ain't the peaky blinder police.

I'm going to binge watch on the busses.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
let me get this straight, because your drunken ass has probably already forgotten what you meant by it yourself. Are you insinuating that my shtick is acting like a homosexual by complimenting a man on his looks? Because that would be so rich coming from you. So its ok for you, as a woman, to talk about someone you find attractive that is the same gender as you, but when a guy does it, it must be a shtick. You are such a fucking hypocrite and a sexist. Typical liberal, from california nonetheless. Enjoy your lockdown, it does wonders on your already intoxicated brain
Jesus fucking Christ. Calm the fuck down. I was making a joke about the mask guy in Nip/Tuck which I know you love. Remember the guy they let in the practice?

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
It's Birmingham accent. It's funny. England is smaller than Arizona but the accent within 50 miles changes drastically. I'm from Nottingham, the accent there is very different from Birmingham which i think is about 50 miles. Completely different to Leicester which is closer, and might as well be another language when compared to places like London or Newcastle.

It's odd.
A lot of it daaaan saaaaf is London overspill. There's a massive Arsenal fan base in Farnborough because a lot were relocated there from Woolwich during the war, husband's family included.

Funny living and working in Basingstoke, travelling 20 minutes towards the west and the accent being VERY bumpkin.