Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
miracle workers after watching two episodes - not that bad
dave after one episode - seems dumb
tales from the loop after the first episode - very interesting
future man after three episodes - not for me
kidding after three episodes - strange
an idiot abroad after nine minutes - if gervais wasnt involved I would give up on it

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
miracle workers after watching two episodes - not that bad
dave after one episode - seems dumb
tales from the loop after the first episode - very interesting
future man after three episodes - not for me
kidding after three episodes - strange
an idiot abroad after nine minutes - if gervais wasnt involved I would give up on it
An idiot abroad is fantastic.

Gervais is the worse part by far. He can't stop laughing. If anyone has never watched this show you need to check it out. One of the funniest shows of all time. 9.5

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
An idiot abroad is fantastic.

Gervais is the worse part by far. He can't stop laughing. If anyone has never watched this show you need to check it out. One of the funniest shows of all time. 9.5
his laugh is kind of funny, like a little kid that laughs at its own jokes

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
If you haven't watched that show it's a must watch. Disregard Bosnia Borat. What a fucken TV show

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Do you know of Jimmy Carr another Brit comedian?
That's an annoying laugh. I like him, but it's annoying.
I think I have heard of him but I havent seen any of his stand up. Its interesting that gervais can make such good and funny tv shows but his comedy specials and movies are crap

electric dreams 6/10

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think I have heard of him but I havent seen any of his stand up. Its interesting that gervais can make such good and funny tv shows but his comedy specials and movies are crap

electric dreams 6/10
I love Gervais's stand up. I haven't enjoyed his live Twitter Covid stuff though, it sounds like he just likes the sound of his own voice.
He's probably my favourite comedian from just his Golden Globes stuff.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I love Gervais's stand up. I haven't enjoyed his live Twitter Covid stuff though, it sounds like he just likes the sound of his own voice.
yeah, he makes these facebook live videos, I watch it on youtube. I dont find him that funny, but he is a very interesting person

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
yeah, he makes these facebook live videos, I watch it on youtube. I dont find him that funny, but he is a very interesting person
Do you know much about Eddie Izzard? I've been to see him a few times. He was my favourite till I realised how multi-talented Gervais was.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I think he's a rite cunt. He's still working tho, and I sorta applaud him for that.

My favourite comedian is Jim Jeffries.

I like his sensible take on common occurrences.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Do you know much about Eddie Izzard? I've been to see him a few times. He was my favourite till I realised how multi-talented Gervais was.
of course I know of him, that cross dresser or whatever he is. I watched his stand up maybe over a decade ago. He is also an actor. Was in hannibal show for example

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
I think he's a rite cunt. He's still working tho, and I sorta applaud him for that.

My favourite comedian is Jim Jeffries.

I like his sensible take on common occurrences.
See common occurences Lee Evans has in spades. I might have to have a go on that today, he's had me in fits with his standup.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
See common occurences Lee Evans has in spades. I might have to have a go on that today, he's had me in fits with his standup.
Lee Evans just acts like a sweaty monkey. Does silly stuff. My pallet has changed as I've grown wiser

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Lee Evans just acts like a sweaty monkey. Does silly stuff. My pallet has changed as I've grown wiser
I probably haven't watched him in 18 years so my opinion may have changed...not trying to crowd please.

Everyone hates him but I USED to find Russell Brand's stand up hilarious, read his first two books which also were hilariouss and now he's gone all political I can't stand him.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I probably haven't watched him in 18 years so my opinion may have changed...not trying to crowd please.

Everyone hates him but I USED to find Russell Brand's stand up hilarious, read his first two books which also were hilariouss and now he's gone all political I can't stand him.
I think he is a twat. But managed to kick heroin and he dumped Katy Perry. There's not another person alive that can say they did that. So good for him

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015

I think he is a twat. But managed to kick heroin and he dumped Katy Perry. There's not another person alive that can say they did that. So good for him

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
He was also a previous fatty who has a really tiny willy. I'm no size queen but when I was really into him I used to get a pic in my inbox of that to try and set me straight. He got fired from MTV for going into the studio in Muslim attire the day after 9/11 IIRC.

He and Jonathan Ross's radio antics were blown way out of proportion.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I love JJ but no one is taking my guns. I was definitely in his “still laughing” bunch but if we let go of one of our main rights, what’s next? That’s the bigger question for me honestly. Still love him as a comedian but more so a few years back tbh.
"Rights"

I think you mean hobby

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Better Call Saul's finale was one episode more than all ofBreaking Bad not including the movie.
Mental that it's been going longer than BB.