Cinema rate the tv show you saw

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I couldn't be there anyway due to not being well myself but considering she was off with the fairies, she couldn't have understood why my step dad couldn't go and see her. Things could have been so much worse, the nurse who was with her and my step dad when she passed away was so lovely. She was well looked after.

I don't see the circle, is it something to do with "first 100"?
no, thats still the same. Song2 has both for example. First 100 and that black circle saying original poster

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Just finished s3 Westworld. I really liked it. Gonna start season one now

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
you didnt have any problems understanding that mess? I only watched it due to the visuals and it being a sci-fi. I have been lost since the second season
I'm about 70%

In fact now you mention it probably less. I will re watch the whole thing immediately and figure out wtf I watched.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I'm about 70%

In fact now you mention it probably less. I will re watch the whole thing immediately and figure out wtf I watched.
I guarantee it will be a waste of your time. I dont think there is one single person who understands what is going on. Including the directors, producers, etc... its just nonsense

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I guarantee it will be a waste of your time. I dont think there is one single person who understands what is going on. Including the directors, producers, etc... its just nonsense
If anyone can unastan nonsense it's me. I will figure it out for sure

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Husband's watched season 3 on his own. Too much of a clusterfuck for me to waste my very much amount of time on.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
It took me many times watching to figure out lost. But I did it

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
If anyone can unastan nonsense it's me. I will figure it out for sure
Are you starting rewatching it or was the third season the first one you have seen? First season was a good tv, but I am skeptical that you would have watched the third season had you seen the second season which was a total abortion. After the first season they didnt know how to continue so they just made a garbage because of the success of the first season, so they wanted to ride that wave. Its a disaster

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
it took me one time watching lost to figure out that they had also run out of ideas around the fourth season
Why I asked him about The Leftovers, the ending didn't suck...same writer so I was kind of not wanting to invest considering Lost was all about everything we thought in the first place. I enjoyed that there were dodgy DVDs going around that we'd swap at work on the hush hush but we knew about purgatory and all that bollocks pretty much straight away.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
Why I asked him about The Leftovers, the ending didn't suck...same writer so I was kind of not wanting to invest considering Lost was all about everything we thought in the first place. I enjoyed that there were dodgy DVDs going around that we'd swap at work on the hush hush but we knew about purgatory and all that bollocks pretty much straight away.
the creators of lost made an excuse for themselves that there was no way to satisfy their audience because the people who watched lost were too smart so they would come up with all sorts of theories, that made sense, about how it would end that the producers were backed into a corner and couldnt come up with a good or surprising ending

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Are you starting rewatching it or was the third season the first one you have seen? First season was a good tv, but I am skeptical that you would have watched the third season had you seen the second season which was a total abortion. After the first season they didnt know how to continue so they just made a garbage because of the success of the first season, so they wanted to ride that wave. Its a disaster
Starting again at season one. Gonna marathon it

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
the creators of lost made an excuse for themselves that there was no way to satisfy their audience because the people who watched lost were too smart so they would come up with all sorts of theories, that made sense, about how it would end that the producers were backed into a corner and couldnt come up with a good or surprising ending
I think there's a possibility Damon came up with an idea not knowing how huge it was going to be and sh*t the bed when it came to the ending...like he didn't think it would get that far and would be cancelled. The DVDs were like crack being it aired in the UK after the US and we weren't savvy to illegal downloads.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
never heard of it. I am not a fan of crime and drama genres, but I will check it out
Basically the movie is about a young lad who's dad died in the Falklands. He gets in with a bunch of skin heads. It's Shane Meadows iirc that directed it. The TV show is a follow up in the main characters over a certain number of years.

It starts with the movie, so watch that first.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
I think there's a possibility Damon came up with an idea not knowing how huge it was going to be and sh*t the bed when it came to the ending...like he didn't think it would get that far and would be cancelled. The DVDs were like crack being it aired in the UK after the US and we weren't savvy to illegal downloads.
werent the last seasons also around the time of the writers strike? That might have fucked things up for them as well.
Thanks to high dvd demand for firefly we got serenity. I read that fox fucked up the order in which the show was supposed to be aired so the audience wasnt captivated. Actually I might have read it in this thread