Report: Holly Holm will only fight Cyborg at 135 pounds; Cyborg responds

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Holm entertains the idea of a bantamweight bout with Cyborg if she beats Valentina Shevchenko later tonight, but Cyborg accuses her of backtracking.

According to Lance Pugmire of the Los Angeles Times, Holly Holm is open to a fight with Cristiane Justino -- or Cyborg -- if she beats Valentina Shevchenko at UFC on FOX 20 later tonight, but there are conditions.

She needs to win tonight first, but @HollyHolm camp saying a potential @criscyborg fight would have to be at 135 pounds.

— Lance Pugmire (@latimespugmire) July 23, 2016

It didn't take long for Cyborg, who is the current Invicta FC featherweight champion, to respond. The Brazilian has never fought at 135 pounds and accused Holm of backtracking from earlier statements.

@latimespugmire Its all about timing.

Report: Holly Holm will only fight Cyborg at 135 pounds; Cyborg responds

Last edited:

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Quit calling out smaller fighters! I'm sick of watching cyborg fighting far undersized opponent's.
She can't make 35 but can make 140 so she wants fun fights against girls who are legit. Anyway 135,140 nobody wants a piece of cyborg she will beat every single women out there.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
She can't make 35 but can make 140 so she wants fun fights against girls who are legit. Anyway 135,140 nobody wants a piece of cyborg she will beat every single women out there.
Because she's fucking huge. When's the last time she fought someone close to her size????

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
This is a shity situation for Cyborg because the only place to get big money and recognition in WMMA is the UFC, which does not have a division she can make. She is stuck trying to get smaller females to come up in weight otherwise she'll continue to fight no-name opponents in smaller shows.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
This is a shity situation for Cyborg because the only place to get big money and recognition in WMMA is the UFC, which does not have a division she can make. She is stuck trying to get smaller females to come up in weight otherwise she'll continue to fight no-name opponents in smaller shows.
No name still significantly smaller women.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
She probably thought after she beat Gina Carano that she would become the face of WMMA but she got left behind by the huge growth in the UFC and now only the hardcore fans know who she is. Meanwhile, UFC fighters barely in the top 10 are doing interviews for national television and headlining huge events.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
It would be wise for Holly to find any excuse necessary to avoid a fight with Cyborg. Cyborg would murder, death, kill her.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
Because she's fucking huge. When's the last time she fought someone close to her size????
Bro do me a favor watch her fight against Leslie and tell me she looked huge. She might be muscular but Leslie looked like the bigger girl. I love how people have no clue and see lean muscle and automatically thing huge.

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Wrong thread. Was wondering why people were talking about Cyborg.

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Bro do me a favor watch her fight against Leslie and tell me she looked huge. She might be muscular but Leslie looked like the bigger girl. I love how people have no clue and see lean muscle and automatically thing huge.
leslie that's fought at 115 leslie bro?? You're fucking high if you thought she looked the bigger fighter in that fight.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
leslie that's fought at 115 leslie bro?? You're fucking high if you thought she looked the bigger fighter in that fight.
Cutting weight means nothing to what someone really looks like when they rehydrate or at their natural weight

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
Cutting weight means nothing to what someone really looks like when they rehydrate or at their natural weight
a girl who can cut to 115 is definitely not a bigger then a girl who says 135 will kill her. You're crazy man Cyborg has made a career of fighting significantly smaller women.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Quit calling out smaller fighters! I'm sick of watching cyborg fighting far undersized opponent's.
Did you see her beat up that little frog chick in kickboxing? Think it was lion flights. if i had a gun to my head id take one for the team and sex that little frenchy. She was hot.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Don't believe so.
She was half cyborgs size and took it short notice.

Next fight in kickboxing tho some legit kickboxer beat the fuck out of cris. I was actually impressed with her heart. She took that beating good

Kingtony87

Batman
Feb 2, 2016
She was half cyborgs size and took it short notice.

Next fight in kickboxing tho some legit kickboxer beat the fuck out of cris. I was actually impressed with her heart. She took that beating good
Half her size short notice is par for the course in cyborgs career.

I wants that mt fight. Cyborg was outclassed but that girl for sure has heart.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
Did you see her beat up that little frog chick in kickboxing? Think it was lion flights. if i had a gun to my head id take one for the team and sex that little frenchy. She was hot.
What's her name? I need to rub one out.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
a girl who can cut to 115 is definitely not a bigger then a girl who says 135 will kill her. You're crazy man Cyborg has made a career of fighting significantly smaller women.
Ok but then who are the bigger women she should be fighting?

Oh and it's a hell of a lot easier to cut fat them muscle. People think oh just stop lifting and it will go away. It doesn't totally work like that.