General RIP Comunity Chit Chat

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I still haven't had chunk nuts chopped off. I can't have him having a gf and a million pugs running around fucking shit up.

Did I mention this fucking dog hasn't been outside to use the toilet for like 3 weeks? Fucker won't step outside because it's cold. Even if I chuck him.

He just runs inside, pisses on something I hold dear and grins at me

Little bastard

Sweets

All Around Dumbass
Feb 9, 2015
I still haven't had chunk nuts chopped off. I can't have him having a gf and a million pugs running around fucking shit up.

Did I mention this fucking dog hasn't been outside to use the toilet for like 3 weeks? Fucker won't step outside because it's cold. Even if I chuck him.

He just runs inside, pisses on something I hold dear and grins at me

Little bastard
Get her done if you chop him you'll fuck up his pep.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Alright I need to ask this

Serious

Have any of you watched Kung fury? It's on netflix.

It is the single most incredible short movie I've ever seen

8.5 at least

Second viewing now

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
No not at all, just these ones..

I'm honestly too afraid to try and judge that I found the right ones, so I'm going to find a drug dealer. It will take some time, because I work at my own pace.

Now that I think about it, I think I missed an opportunity. When I was camping this weekend, there was a cool hippie, speaking in slow motion about how he used to pan for gold in California using hubcaps. I'll bet he knew how to hallucinate.

Chief

4070 = Legend
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Going to bed. Have to be up for work in 2 and a half hours.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'll jump in this one.

Before I begin, can any of this be used in a court of law?

lueVelvet

WHERT DA FERCK?
Aug 29, 2015
Are you
I'm honestly too afraid to try and judge that I found the right ones, so I'm going to find a drug dealer. It will take some time, because I work at my own pace.

Now that I think about it, I think I missed an opportunity. When I was camping this weekend, there was a cool hippie, speaking in slow motion about how he used to pan for gold in California using hubcaps. I'll bet he knew how to hallucinate.
Are you in Florida? :)

check it

kids need ninja shit too
Jul 23, 2015

again..not that I personally know...but its very easy to recognize them.

Chief.

If anyone could do it...It's you brother!

Go forth...Take what you need...Fear nobody because fear fucking FUELS U