Roddy Piper, Stone Cold Steve Austin And Podcast One: Cease And Desist Letter Sent

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

jason73

Yuri Bezmenov was right
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
Photo Credit: Photo by Ming
In an update to the Roddy Piper, Stone Cold Steve Austin and Podcast One situation, Piper is alleging on Twitter that Podcast one has sent a cease and desist letter.

The cease and desist apparently states that the WWE Hall of Famer Piper can't publish any more podcasts, regardless of where they're hosted. Piper had moved to Soundcloud after having a major falling out with Podcast One earlier in the year.

Piper blamed Austin's complaint on his sour relationship with Podcast One, as well as the cease and desist letter. Austin had an episode of Piper's Pit pulled months ago when he didn't like the subject matter, which included former Mad TV cast member Will Sasso impersonating him.

You can see Piper's tweet on the matter below.

Hired Gun

If You Only Knew What I Dooooo
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Piper was the best heel ever. No one is even close to the guy

IschKabibble

TMMAC Addict
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
If Piper's allegations are true, who knew Stone Cold's feelings could get so hurt over an impersonation from a comedian. Apparently Piper was released from his WWE Legends contract, too. Fucking drama queens need to lighten up.

See OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150, this is why you have to be careful with using copyrighted music. People get a bug up their ass and become vindictive, litigious pricks over the smallest things.

OhWhopDaChamp

TMMAC Addict
Apr 20, 2015
Fucking drama queens need to lighten up.

See OhWhopDaChamp @MelE5150, this is why you have to be careful with using copyrighted music. People get a bug up their ass and become vindictive, litigious pricks over the smallest things.
I tweeted each artist & informed them I was going to bless them with a mention on Two Poons & if they give me permission no response is needed.
I be smaht man.