Rumor: Masvidal vs McGregor is in the works

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I would love this fight
Jorge Tunes him up like he has done to almost all he has fought

Sheepdog

Protecting America from excessive stool loitering
Dec 1, 2015
Rumor - McGregor vs [insert name] is in the works. Being an MMA media member sure must be hard.

At least you didn't post a fake twitter account this time, you God damn hillbilly.

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
haha
Wut?
I don't want to come off as a hater

But in my opinion I really feel like they are the too most over rated fighters currently in the UFC

So this fight would presumably be contested at welterweight for the BMF title (so so ridiculous)

Neither of these guys could beat any of the top 5 at welterweight.

In fact neither of these guys could beat very top of the lightweight division ( Tony / Khabib)

So to give these guys the title of BADDEST MOTHER FUCKER is complete nonsense

They are both products of very fortunate turn of events .

Conor beats a few featherweights then gets to fight Chad mendes with Chad at a disadvantage being short notice . Yet rolls off the couch and beats on Conor for a round and a bit before gassing from having no camp ( also fight was very suspect)

Then is lucky to get in Aldo's head really badly and catches him coming in aggressive

Then Conor goes on to cherry pick Nate Diaz who was coming in short notice and proceeds to get exposed and QUIT to Diaz

They rematch and Diaz comes in looking terrible (maybe lost a close one purposely to get a rubber match?)

Then beats of Eddie alvarez who never belonged as champion . (Also a VERY suspect fight)

Then gets carried in a boxing match vs Floyd

Then comes back and gets absolutely destroyed by Khabib and proceeds to AGAIN QUIT

Then he cherry picks a washed up cowboy. What a joke that fight was

Jorge Masvidal knocks out Darren till and Ben askren and now all of a sudden he is some killer ?

Oh wait he also beat Nate Diaz in a fight that ended in a doctor stoppage for the BMF title
Again Diaz is hot and cold and he came out looking like absolute crap that fight . Maybe due to his long layoff?

This is why they are both overrated and a product of good luck and fortunate events

Khabib or Tony beats either of them

Leon edwards, Woodley, Colby, Thompson or Usman would beat these them easy

So they have all the attention but it's undeserved and neither of them are the BMF . Not even close

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't want to come off as a hater

But in my opinion I really feel like they are the too most over rated fighters currently in the UFC

So this fight would presumably be contested at welterweight for the BMF title (so so ridiculous)

Neither of these guys could beat any of the top 5 at welterweight.

In fact neither of these guys could beat very top of the lightweight division ( Tony / Khabib)

So to give these guys the title of BADDEST MOTHER FUCKER is complete nonsense

They are both products of very fortunate turn of events .

Conor beats a few featherweights then gets to fight Chad mendes with Chad at a disadvantage being short notice . Yet rolls off the couch and beats on Conor for a round and a bit before gassing from having no camp ( also fight was very suspect)

Then is lucky to get in Aldo's head really badly and catches him coming in aggressive

Then Conor goes on to cherry pick Nate Diaz who was coming in short notice and proceeds to get exposed and QUIT to Diaz

They rematch and Diaz comes in looking terrible (maybe lost a close one purposely to get a rubber match?)

Then beats of Eddie alvarez who never belonged as champion . (Also a VERY suspect fight)

Then gets carried in a boxing match vs Floyd

Then comes back and gets absolutely destroyed by Khabib and proceeds to AGAIN QUIT

Then he cherry picks a washed up cowboy. What a joke that fight was

Jorge Masvidal knocks out Darren till and Ben askren and now all of a sudden he is some killer ?

Oh wait he also beat Nate Diaz in a fight that ended in a doctor stoppage for the BMF title
Again Diaz is hot and cold and he came out looking like absolute crap that fight . Maybe due to his long layoff?

This is why they are both overrated and a product of good luck and fortunate events

Khabib or Tony beats either of them

Leon edwards, Woodley, Colby, Thompson or Usman would beat these them easy

So they have all the attention but it's undeserved and neither of them are the BMF . Not even close
Your my boy blue

but.....

Jorge wrecks people and has for years...one of the most skilled in the game
Even in nearly all of his "losses" he clearly outclassed the opponent

I do think khabib and tony beat him but this is about conor v jorge I thought

we are talking 170 and 155 all at once so that is two different ballgames

take it easy my man

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
Your my boy blue

but.....

Jorge wrecks people and has for years...one of the most skilled in the game
Even in nearly all of his "losses" he clearly outclassed the opponent

I do think khabib and tony beat him but this is about conor v jorge I thought

we are talking 170 and 155 all at once so that is two different ballgames

take it easy my man
I hear you

I'm probably a lot biased so there's that

(huge fan of both DIAZ)

Cheers friend

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Would be an interesting fight. Probably would go to a decision. Jorge doesn’t seem to have good luck with decisions and Conor is the cash cow so i would lean towards Conor getting the nod.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
I like it.....keeps McGregor from getting an undeserved rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov

tang

top korean roofer
Oct 21, 2015
Conor never fought a true 170er

Masvidal is also a 55er but he's got the power of 170er,

Masvidal will bully Conor the whole time,

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
There’s no way Conor Fights in an empty arena
And no way the UFC risks him getting beat to a pulp in an empty arena.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
There’s no way Conor Fights in an empty arena
And know way the UFC risks him getting beat to a pulp in an empty arena.
that makes sense
the gate can be giant because they charge out the ass for the Conor tickets

I would go to fight island if they let me be in the stands and if the card has a couple other big names on it.

MMAHAWK

Real Gs come from California.America Muthafucker
Feb 5, 2015
that makes sense

I would go to fight island if they let me be in the stands and if the card has a couple other big names on it.
I’d go to watch an Invicta card at this point lol

makes so much more sense to just wait the 6 months or whatever and have the crowd returning event be Conor fighting. The gate would be record breaking.

Rambo John J

First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I’d go to watch an Invicta card at this point lol

makes so much more sense to just wait the 6 months or whatever and have the crowd returning event be Conor fighting. The gate would be record breaking.
agree

I hope fight Island is real

I will make a trip and hope to shake Han's lone hand

MondoIDIOT

Better than you !
Mar 20, 2020
I like it.....keeps McGregor from getting an undeserved rematch with Khabib Nurmagomedov
Doubt this would keep him away from an undeserved title shot

In fact he could lose this one and still be granted a rematch with Khabib

(And be allowed to cheat multiple times again)

The EZ Life

Posting Machine
Aug 6, 2015
that makes sense

What if they made ticket prices insanely expensive so only the mega rich can watch it live? Do you think there are enough millionaires that would pay like 50-200k per seat?

T

The Big Guy

That's a solid fight. If conor is focused and not snorting coke with slags he is a legit threat to anyone. But masvidal is such a badass and even when he loses it's by dec.

Tough fight to call. I could see conor koing masvidal but it's more likely imo that masi busts him up for a 3rd finish