General Shitting up threads

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
I count 3 pussies, 2 cucks, 4 incels, and 2 fuck bois in this thread. A healthy eco-system for any forum.
When I was growing up I wanted a terrarium full of life to watch and grow. Frogs, turtles, plants, some fungus even. I finally have something like that.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Let's hash this out right NOW

I want you all too know that I am responding to this BULLSHIT TODAY !

How you can call my name out and shit in the fan like this ? Is this what you truly believe to be a fact or are yous just fooking with me

I'ma guess the latter because you is what you say you is

Hahahahahaha get smoked

Or what ? Tell me

What the mother fook is all this and a bag of pies ?

What pie you ask .

The best one in the world brotha

Oh oh oh get wrecked

BUT BUT BUT

MUH TRIGGERS

SHUT THE DUCK UP . HE BE BARKING TOO LONG

Also I can bench press 350lbs . So fuck you

Also also .

P.s

Spoiler

HA nothing ..... Like you ... Clown
Leigh @Leigh just to clarify, you will be removing posts like the one I’m quoting? Will this quote of the shitpost remain or disappear too?
How are shitposters going to learn their lesson if the posts simply go away? Maybe they need to be publicly marked to shame said shitposter?

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Leigh @Leigh just to clarify, you will be removing posts like the one I’m quoting? Will this quote of the shitpost remain or disappear too?
How are shitposters going to learn their lesson if the posts simply go away? Maybe they need to be publicly marked to shame said shitposter?
Shitception

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
That means you barely got started on cleaning up his shit.
I like his posts. They are like the da Vinci code on meth. I spend hours and sometimes days trying to read and decipher them.

Turns out they are mostly just crazy nonsense, but regardless I enjoy them.

SuperPig

Enjoy yourselves
Aug 7, 2015
I like his posts. They are like the da Vinci code on meth. I spend hours and sometimes days trying to read and decipher them.

Turns out they are mostly just crazy nonsense, but regardless I enjoy them.
No one has ever accused you of being an intelligent man.

MMAPlaywright

First 100
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
This MAY not be on topic (arguably), but watch this. Smartest animal on earth.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr"><a href="#HappySunday hashtag on Twitter">#HappySunday</a> from Bones. ? <a href="Bones on Twitter">pic.twitter.com/Zv0ALXAZ3o</a></p>&mdash; Bones (@BonesDeForest) <a href="
View: https://twitter.com/BonesDeForest/status/1264532159383175172?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
">May 24, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>