General Silentsingers new name

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Fucken Nazis mang, it's like you can't trust the cunts.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
This is the kind of shit that made me start a start the union.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild
Can you please converse with @Bones Nose seeing he is so c wording incapable, and get this bollocks sorted please?
You and SongExotic2 @Siton YerDong2 are good people, that have been here a long time, and have good intentions for the site. But I’m seriously about to permaban you both if you don’t stop repeatedly tagging me and Splinty @Splinty, and shitting up multiple threads.

I’m fucking swamped with work and home projects, and barely have time to log on here. You all know Splint’s schedule with being a doctor & trying to work on site upgrade. It’s not productive spending the little time we do have here lately, weeding thru notifications and shit posts. I can only imagine what lurkers think as they try to decipher your all’s code. I’d rather have less traffic, and higher quality content at this point.

Again, stick to RIP community chit chat or PM’s if you want to have discussions with your inner circle or I’m cutting the cord so to speak. Last thing I want to do is be a prick and ban people, but I’m at my wits end here.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You and SongExotic2 @Siton YerDong2 are good people, that have been here a long time, and have good intentions for the site. But I’m seriously about to permaban you both if you don’t stop repeatedly tagging me and Splinty @Splinty, and shitting up multiple threads.

I’m fucking swamped with work and home projects, and barely have time to log on here. You all know Splint’s schedule with being a doctor & trying to work on site upgrade. It’s not productive spending the little time we do have here lately, weeding thru notifications and shit posts. I can only imagine what lurkers think as they try to decipher your all’s code. I’d rather have less traffic, and higher quality content at this point.

Again, stick to RIP community chit chat or PM’s if you want to have discussions with your inner circle or I’m cutting the cord so to speak. Last thing I want to do is be a prick and ban people, but I’m at my wits end here.
I've been actively not tagging you.

Look it's your website, and at the end of the day if we are ruining it I think it well within your rights to ban her.

Go on. Get her gone.

Stay safe.

Eric Trump

he/him
Nov 21, 2017
they all are just messing with her, no one really gives a shit. And silentsinger feels that she needs to act as if she cares about their opinion and how they perceive her. Song is doing it because he enjoys being a dick, as dicks usually do. No one gives a shit if you dont change your name, or ask to be pinked. They just crave for drama even if its manufactured, its all about a fake outrage

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Ok. I didn't create this thread. Song and I have REALLY backed off each other lately under advisement.
If you want me gone, then do it. It's your site, man. There are quite a few people here who will be punching the air about it.
So much has flown under your nose, you have no idea, and I don't really hit the report button when I really probably should have. I'm not the bad guy. I thought it was in keeping with the forum to keep up with username bet losses?