General Silentsingers new name

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Both of you can do one, you couple of dipshitted twat monkeys.

Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild I think the fact they've gone on about this so much while I've played ball all the way along because I'm a good sport and a good girl...

Let's reverse this. Proper in the bank, we'll work it out in the meanwhile, just keep Conon out of it :D

T

The Big Guy

Both of you can do one, you couple of dipshitted twat monkeys.

Splinty @Splinty Wild @Wild I think the fact they've gone on about this so much while I've played ball all the way along because I'm a good sport and a good girl...

Let's reverse this. Proper in the bank, we'll work it out in the meanwhile, just keep Conon out of it :D

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
You can change your own name can't you, whats the problem here.
Feature hasn't worked since about when lockdown started. Iirc it was something about losing posts and rating etc when the server migrated. Not to mention pineapple superpowers

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I applauded his Ashley Madison un change as the best in't thread. If he wants to get involved then the more the merrier.
You lot calling me a welcher knowing full well I'm not can bugger off. I'll take it all on the chin if I go in for it to begin with.
Doesn't matter what you fucken applauded. You get what your given, bitch.

SongExotic2

First 100
Jan 16, 2015
What the fuck has happened to this place? People trying to pick Thier own sn change, then welching, Bosnians stealing pink Valor.

Oh I see you lurking this thread Eric Trump @Confused Confucius , fake pink motherfucker!

The MoDs are not enforcing our laws. This is why I started the union.