General Silentsingers new name

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
T

The Big Guy

I suggest you complain to an admin, it went down perfectly for me last night.
Let me show you how it's done.

Leigh @Leigh
Greetings,

I know I've accused you of being the worst mod on this site, and yes, I voted for you in the horrible mods thread and I admit it was me that made that fake account that sent you dick pics off my work IP.

But we need to move past these petty things because this lady is welching. We cannot accept fuckery like this on TMMAC. What would the lurkers think? Now the whole world has been waiting for her name change and we get a lame excuse about servers and jobs blah blah blah.

Do the right thing Leigh @Leigh give TMMAC and the lurkers the justice they demand

Her name is "I wanna fuck CMNH" but if fuck cant be used go for bang or suck

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

Leigh @Leigh
Greetings,

I know I've accused you of being the worst mod on this site, and yes, I voted for you in the horrible mods thread and I admit it was me that made that fake account that sent you dick pics off my work IP.

But we need to move past these petty things because this lady is welching. We cannot accept fuckery like this on TMMAC. What would the lurkers think? Now the whole world has been waiting for her name change and we get a lame excuse about servers and jobs blah blah blah.

Do the right thing Leigh @Leigh give TMMAC and the lurkers the justice they demand

Do what needs to be done elrond.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

Leigh @Leigh
Greetings,

Leigh @Leigh
Greetings,

We all know I'm game, knobchops. I'll take it on the chin with the grace my mother taught me.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Alright can we stop @ing admins and mods now please? Wild went nuts at me yesterday because you two kept going on about me welching. Which clearly wasn't the case.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
All I can offer at this time is a pinking. Will that suffice? Hitler hasn't cut me a new key to the clubhouse yet.
Why are you bartering with that fuckface? He has fuck all to do with this other than poking his huge honker in.
Pink her for 30 days. She hasn't even tried to abide by changing her sig to her name. Her offense is worse than Disciplined Galt @Disciplined Galt

FREE GALT! PINK SINGER!
And you can flippin ram it too :D

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @Nuk Soo Kow,
I know you'll do the right thing and put in place a 30 day pinking for welching and harassing the admins/mods. Thank you for your service to this great community.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Hang about @Bones Nose did I miss a sig change request? I can change that. If you're not fucking about direct me to the post and I'll sort it immediately.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Funny how the pansy ass MFers who have such a problem with me have posted in this thread. The only two missing, one is pinked and the other getting a french manicure.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Hang about @Bones Nose did I miss a sig change request? I can change that. If you're not fucking about direct me to the post and I'll sort it immediately.
He's told you many times.

"I want to fuck CNMH"

I'm pretty sure not even you are this stupid. Your dumbass even said you sent a pm to the MoDs.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
Is this the first UN bet since the big change? I swear to c word fuck you are all going down with the next fight. I'll rack them up like all fuck.

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015

Leigh @Leigh
Greetings,

I can't do a name change. I asked Splinty @Splinty and his response was not something I can post without a NSFW warning. So it probably ain't gonna happen any time soon.

T

The Big Guy

I can't do a name change. I asked Splinty @Splinty and his response was not something I can post without a NSFW warning. So it probably ain't gonna happen any time soon.
As our representative I assume you held your ground? What was your reply?

Leigh

Engineer
Pro Fighter
Jan 26, 2015
Oh yes, I really fought your corner. I explained that you're a fantastic poster and we should definitely cater to your demands. I stated that the software upgrade was Splinty's fault and he must maintain the functionality. I demanded he manually change SS's name. Slammed my fist on the table and everything.

Last edited:

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
pretty sure we are stuck with these names for life

I think my monthly name changes with no lost bets pushed some folks over the edge and got that privilege revoked.

I'm looking at you SuperPig @Willthiswork

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015
@Bones Nose
What else would you like from me in exchange? Not even asking you to keep it clean within the parameters of the site signature wise considering you fuck nuts have whined about it like a bunch of old women for fucking days.

I'm the one with the fajoina, you lot should go out and be a fucking lumberjack or something to harden the fuck up :D

T

The Big Guy

@Bones Nose
What else would you like from me in exchange? Not even asking you to keep it clean within the parameters of the site signature wise considering you fuck nuts have whined about it like a bunch of old women for fucking days.

I'm the one with the fajoina, you lot should go out and be a fucking lumberjack or something to harden the fuck up :D