Sci/Tech Space Launch Thread

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I've told you guys for years now that elon is a fucken mong.

Godspeed to those astronauts of they actually attempt this

Grateful Dude

TMMAC Addict
May 30, 2016
My 6 year old son is fucking pumped for the launch. Hoping they get a clear window so I can watch with him. He has all of his space themed toys/clothes/accessories out today, and he’s been wearing his astronaut helmet for about an hour straight now hah.

When I was in elementary school we had Haley’s comet, and then we watched live at school (remember TVs on the tall carts with wheels in the library?) when the Challenger blew up. I still remember that day clearly - teachers crying and us kids not really understanding what happened. Principal came in and took charge to distract us and shut the TVs down. Wild.

obviously tragic, but it was fascinating as a kid watching the shuttle launch. Hope my kid gets a cool memory with this one. Was 2010 the last launch? Can’t remember, but I think this is the first chance he’s had to watch something like this.

M

member 3289

My 6 year old son is fucking pumped for the launch. Hoping they get a clear window so I can watch with him. He has all of his space themed toys/clothes/accessories out today, and he’s been wearing his astronaut helmet for about an hour straight now hah.

When I was in elementary school we had Haley’s comet, and then we watched live at school (remember TVs on the tall carts with wheels in the library?) when the Challenger blew up. I still remember that day clearly - teachers crying and us kids not really understanding what happened. Principal came in and took charge to distract us and shut the TVs down. Wild.

obviously tragic, but it was fascinating as a kid watching the shuttle launch. Hope my kid gets a cool memory with this one. Was 2010 the last launch? Can’t remember, but I think this is the first chance he’s had to watch something like this.