Suggestion for the UFC during Corona

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

so long

Posting Machine
Dec 16, 2015
I don't know man, do you think the UFC are reading through MMA Forums?

If so - Hello Mr. Intern!
You guys could think about having some celebrities, or fighters or other persons of MMA interest record themselves live watching the event in their home and then show their reactions to key moments along with the replays after each fight. Replay in the middle of the screen, webcam snippets at the sides.
You know like when people would record themselves reacting to the 2 girls 1 cup video? only now it's live and everybody's at home anyway, and celebrities need attention, esp. now, so why wouldn't they jump in. Would also give a little bit of a social / crowd aspect to the viewer. But only use it moderately. Or make it an option for the stream.

Also congrats on the event.

Also don't show tweets while the action is going on.

And make a Fight Island Open Weight Grand Prix.

And bring back the ramp now that there is unlimited space in the arena.

M

member 3289

If they're going to have them then they need to make sure that it's a complete mismatch.
Gabi Garcia vs Laura Sanko would be entertaining and worth a slot on the main card.

Sijara Eubanks vs Sarah Moras? Not so much.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
They need to have them first fights on the card....the only girl fight I’ve ever watched was the Rhoda vs olly fight as I knew the result and wanted to see how it happened due to the arrogance Rhoda showed
You are such a liar.

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
They need a ramp and fireworks. Get rid of that shit uniform too. I wanna see fighters dress up and dance to fireworks.