General Teacher banged boy while other boy watched in classroom...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

RussfromNH

Live Free or Die
Dec 12, 2018
These women are fucked in the head and they seem to "get off" or get less of a punishment as opposed to men that get caught doing the same thing.

Look at the Letourneau case, a 34-year-old married mother of four and Seattle elementary school teacher. She was caught screwing one of her 12-year-old male students. Originally she received only a few months behind bars but was caught with him in her car again.
It took violating her parole before she got seven years in the slammer and had to register as a sex offender.

"According to the Center for Sex Offender Management, a project operated by the U.S. Department of Justice, females account for around 10 percent of all sex crimes reported to authorities. However, a much higher percentage – over 30 percent – of all teacher-student sexual offenses are estimated to have been perpetrated by females. In the latest available statistics, in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

While the psychology behind sexual activity between female adult teachers and student minors is an incredibly complex one, it has its foundations in exploiting the vulnerability of the student and is "predatory" behavior by every definition.

“Its roots are based on the ‘power’ that the female teacher has, a position of dominance and control,” Sportelli explained. “Perhaps the teacher is experiencing personal loneliness, dissatisfaction with her current relationship, feels the need for revenge, is experiencing lust or perhaps believes it is ‘true love.’ In many cases, there is a history of sexual and or psychological abuse toward the perpetrator. Many psychiatric pathologies can lead to this type of behavior including mood disorders, personality disorders and prior sexual trauma.”

Legal experts, meanwhile, are beginning to speak out about a double standard regarding how courts treat male versus female statutory rapists.

Jdog93

.....?
Jun 2, 2016
These women are fucked in the head and they seem to "get off" or get less of a punishment as opposed to men that get caught doing the same thing.

Look at the Letourneau case, a 34-year-old married mother of four and Seattle elementary school teacher. She was caught screwing one of her 12-year-old male students. Originally she received only a few months behind bars but was caught with him in her car again.
It took violating her parole before she got seven years in the slammer and had to register as a sex offender.

"According to the Center for Sex Offender Management, a project operated by the U.S. Department of Justice, females account for around 10 percent of all sex crimes reported to authorities. However, a much higher percentage – over 30 percent – of all teacher-student sexual offenses are estimated to have been perpetrated by females. In the latest available statistics, in 2014, just under 800 school employees were prosecuted for student sex crimes – around one-third female.

While the psychology behind sexual activity between female adult teachers and student minors is an incredibly complex one, it has its foundations in exploiting the vulnerability of the student and is "predatory" behavior by every definition.

“Its roots are based on the ‘power’ that the female teacher has, a position of dominance and control,” Sportelli explained. “Perhaps the teacher is experiencing personal loneliness, dissatisfaction with her current relationship, feels the need for revenge, is experiencing lust or perhaps believes it is ‘true love.’ In many cases, there is a history of sexual and or psychological abuse toward the perpetrator. Many psychiatric pathologies can lead to this type of behavior including mood disorders, personality disorders and prior sexual trauma.”

Legal experts, meanwhile, are beginning to speak out about a double standard regarding how courts treat male versus female statutory rapists.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
While I agree to an extent, I think it's important to remember the age of those involved. When I was 13 I'd get a boner from the wind blowing up my shorts. And I'd bet you did too.

But to your point...You can't rape the willing.
but you can't get consent from a child. Especially if you're an adult in THE position of authority in their life.

I think some of us are losing sight of how much this is going to fuck up this poor kid. How is he going to have 'normal' relationships after this?

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
sorry if you guys are sick of hearing this, but:

no matter how good you're parenting, if you put it on the internet you suck at parenting.
It takes one to know one and I can certify that this guy likes when his wife fucks other people

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
but you can't get consent from a child. Especially if you're an adult in THE position of authority in their life.

I think some of us are losing sight of how much this is going to fuck up this poor kid. How is he going to have 'normal' relationships after this?
He will forever be known as the kid that banged the hot ass teacher. I'm sure he will be fine.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
sorry if you guys are sick of hearing this, but:

no matter how good you're parenting, if you put it on the internet you suck at parenting.
Dad was a Tad jealous no doubt
Not sure what husband is doing...It will happen again...maybe they are swingers
She is all messed up in the head for sure
Not sure it will affect the Kid...that aspect is kinda hard to predict IMO...He will likely be obsessed with her forever.

Filthy

Iowa Wrestling Champion
Jun 28, 2016
He will forever be known as the kid that banged the hot ass teacher. I'm sure he will be fine.
go watch some interviews with these kids.
they might make it to 'just fine' - but they don't start there.

go watch some interviews with these kids.
they might make it to 'just fine' - but they don't start there.
If they had to make a list of all the shit things that have happened in their lives and put "getting to fuck an awesomely hot teacher when I was young" on the shit list then they've had easy fucking lives and I feel zero pity for them. And I am highly doubtful these boys didn't communicate with those women that they were ready and willing.
Kids lose parents, kids can end up living in a car, they can get molested against their will, they can be bullied, they can get lost and be at the mercy of the elements, kids can get the shit kicked out of them, having consensual sex with a hot chick just doesn't register.
I get it that women get away with a lot of things in western society and this is just one more double-standard but in this case I really think the law should treat the genders a bit differently.

Atto

Chinese Virus
Feb 11, 2016
Boy is not scarred for life, he enjoyed it.
Being a girl is different thing , but boy and willing until and unless its the guy then everything should be ok.

Tiiimmmaaayyy

First 100 ish
Jan 19, 2015
Hoes are crazy these days. I don’t know why these hot teachers want to bang kids. If they need the D, they can call me anytime.

Lamont Cranston

Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?
First 100
Jan 15, 2015
I think that this is the final actual point we should be reaching.

As much as we all joke about these events with young boys and female teachers, this is the truth. Children cannot give the consent at that age and the position of authority is exactly that. Authority.

If you change any of the dynamics, ie - a male teacher and female student, or a same sex relationship, then it seems a bit more wrong when in reality, it's ALWAYS wrong.

Despite how sexy the teachers may be.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Explain please
An erection and orgasm including ejaculation can be an involuntary response. This is one of the most conflicting things for male on male rape victims who are often semi or fully erect during their assaults. They aren't enjoying it.
Similarly many women have described involuntary lubrication and orgasm during rape, which as you can imagine is a total mind fuck for someone traumatized by someone penetrating you against your will.

Someone besides me...

Male victims of sexual assault: phenomenology, psychology, physiology. - PubMed - NCBI

Erections and ejaculations are only partially under voluntary control and are known to occur during times of extreme duress in the absence of sexual pleasure. Particularly within the criminal justice system, this misconception, in addition to other unfounded beliefs, has made the courts unwilling to provide legal remedy to male victims of sexual assault, especially when the victim experienced an erection or an ejaculation during the assault.

An erection and orgasm including ejaculation can be an involuntary response. This is one of the most conflicting things for male on male rape victims who are often semi or fully erect during their assaults. They aren't enjoying it.
Similarly many women have described involuntary lubrication and orgasm during rape, which as you can imagine is a total mind fuck for someone traumatized by someone penetrating you against your will.

Someone besides me...

Male victims of sexual assault: phenomenology, psychology, physiology. - PubMed - NCBI
I stand corrected.
That said, in this case, the victim clearly wanted it.

KWingJitsu

ยาเม็ดสีแดงหรือสีฟ้ายา?
Nov 15, 2015
It takes one to know one and I can certify that this guy likes when his wife fucks other people
How much?

(i.e how much do you like it AND how much to fuck your wife?)

And do you watch?

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Crazy bish got 20 years for banging the boy. Seems like more than usual for a female but par for the course for a male teacher. Funny thing is that was the minimum sentence she could've gotten so the judge actually was easy on her. If you click on the link you can listen to the cuck husband talking to the father of the victim going full cuck defending his wife thinking only flirty texts were sent while around the same time texting the wife "Don't admit to any relationship," Daniel Zamora texted his wife. "Because we both know there isn't one and nothing happened. Just stupid fantasy text that went too far." LoL

Hear Brittany Zamora's husband's call to parents of the 13-year-old she molested