General Teacher banged boy while other boy watched in classroom...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Onetrickpony

Stay gold
Nov 21, 2016
but you can't get consent from a child. Especially if you're an adult in THE position of authority in their life.

I think some of us are losing sight of how much this is going to fuck up this poor kid. How is he going to have 'normal' relationships after this?
Imagine fucking your molten metal hot teacher then everyone in the world finding out you banged her and the texts she sent you about how bad she wanted to fuck you became public.

The only problem he may have is finding another girl as hot and willing as his teacher.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
Imagine fucking your molten metal hot teacher then everyone in the world finding out you banged her and the texts she sent you about how bad she wanted to fuck you became public.

The only problem he may have is finding another girl as hot and willing as his teacher.

every time I see the face shots I forget all about the story
that is my judgement on this case
I love smiles and great teeth...and crazy

Had a former playboy model for a ceramics teacher...she was hot hot hot...somebody had the issue she was in and many saw it

but she saw what we were doing when we flirted...she shut us all down(I think)

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018

Imagine being her husband who got cucked by a 13yr old boy and defended the wife til the end. After seeing all the texts and learning all the details after she lied to you and said it was just flirty texts. Imagine you embarrassing yourself on the phone with the boy's dad being public now for the world to see and worst of all the cringy as fuck wedding video you put up for everyone's entertainment...

Never_Rolled

First 10,000
Dec 17, 2018
Imagine being her husband who got cucked by a 13yr old boy and defended the wife til the end. After seeing all the texts and learning all the details after she lied to you and said it was just flirty texts. Imagine you embarrassing yourself on the phone with the boy's dad being public now for the world to see and worst of all the cringy as fuck wedding video you put up for everyone's entertainment...
Her husband seems very childlike and not in touch with reality. People like that can go either way. It might actually hit him and he has a meltdown or he waits 20 years for his princess.

Thuglife13

✝👦🍕🍦🍩
Dec 15, 2018
Her husband seems very childlike and not in touch with reality. People like that can go either way. It might actually hit him and he has a meltdown or he waits 20 years for his princess.
This^
and to think he had a pretty good job sopposedly at some Nuclear plant if I remember correctly. He's such a cuck I wouldn't put it past him to wait for her and put money on her books every month while never missing a visit. Also having pics of her on his car dashboard and on the nightstand next to his bed lol

SoupCan

how bout dat
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
You guys in here making jokes about a minor being sexually assaulted are all fucked in the

OMMMMMG THE BISH HOLDING THE FISH!!!! HAWWWWWT

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
she is a jimmie rustler for sure

but she is also a scumbag of a broad

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Another one:

SENECA FALLS, N.Y. -- A 16-year-old boy told New York State Police that his former gym teacher at Waterloo High School sent him nude photos on SnapChat before making a plan and meeting up for sex, according to records filed in Seneca Falls Town Court.
Lindsey M. Halstead, 29, of East Bloomfield, was charged Tuesday with two counts of sexual misconduct and one count of endangering the welfare of a child, both misdemeanors, troopers said.
The teen was interviewed by state police on May 6 about the alleged incident that happened in November 2018. The teen told troopers that Halstead was his gym teacher during the 2017-18 school year.

Halstead reached out to the teen on SnapChat in September 2018 while she was working in the Midlakes Schools, the teen told police. After talking for a few weeks, the teen said Halstead started sending him nude photos, according to his statement to police filed with the court.

The two made plans to meet up, the teen told police. Halstead picked him up from the library in Waterloo and they parked behind the Hampton Inn in Seneca Falls where the two had sex in Halstead’s vehicle, he told police.

Afterwards, the teen said Halstead kept contacting him, so he blocked her on SnapChat and Instagram.

“At this point I was like this is weird, why is she still texting me,” he told police.

RaginCajun

The Reigning Undisputed Monsters Tournament Champ
Oct 25, 2015
So if a male teacher was good looking, y'all would be cool with him fucking all his underage students?

NotBanjaxo

Formerly someone other than Banjaxo
Nov 16, 2019
How the fuck did we get through 4 pages of posts about hot teachers screwing boys, including pics, without one single posting of the South Park "Nice" meme? How???

Seriously folks, c'mon now.