That other website...

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Good fucking GOD. What a cesspool of stupidity.

I had been going back to the OG for the news threads and such but I just can't take it anymore. The few people who have become well known for never conceding a point and then declaring victory in the middle of an exchange (by claiming to have skull-fucked you, or something to that effect) have just ruined it for me.

I'm shooting off some PM's to a few posters I really like, to tell them to come here, if they haven't already, and then I'm never going back.

This place needs to supplant that abomination and then perma-ban the ari2's of the internet.

Fuuuuuuck.....

P

Punch

Good fucking GOD. What a cesspool of stupidity.

I had been going back to the OG for the news threads and such but I just can't take it anymore. The few people who have become well known for never conceding a point and then declaring victory in the middle of an exchange (by claiming to have skull-fucked you, or something to that effect) have just ruined it for me.

I'm shooting off some PM's to a few posters I really like, to tell them to come here, if they haven't already, and then I'm never going back.

This place needs to supplant that abomination and then perma-ban the ari2's of the internet.

Fuuuuuuck.....
Sounds like you need to pivot over here more often. :D

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

Members relentlessly bitch & complain about the technology (rightfully so).
Members trash one another.
Members trash fighters.
Fighters trash members, in return.
Members trash owners.
Owners trash members.
Owners ignore members.
Owners finally cave to pressure & "upgrade" because TMMAC is making them look bad.
Upgrades somehow turn out worse than the previous version (LOL).
Members try to excuse away all of the above by saying it's what gives the place "charm".
The cycle starts all over.

Greatest forum ever according to them though.

Ever see any of the members here complaining about our technology, or the way the site is managed, etc? Weird isn't it....

P

Punch

Members relentlessly bitch & complain about the technology.
Members trash fighters.
Members trash owners.
Owners trash members.
Owners ignore members.
Owners finally cave to pressure & "upgrade" because TMMAC is making them look bad.
Members try to excuse away all of the above by saying it's what gives the place "charm".

Ever see any of the members here complaining about our technology, or the way the site is managed, etc? Weird isn't it....
You got that on a hotkey?! :D

mysticmac

First 1025
Oct 18, 2015

Members relentlessly bitch & complain about the technology.
Members trash fighters.
Members trash owners.
Owners trash members.
Owners ignore members.

Half the internet won't load today. This place is working fine.

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
lol, I am taking a beating over there. They even had a guy come over here and screen shot a status update I made during last winter saying that I was enjoying unemployment to use against me.

WEWEREONABREAK

First 100
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
Forget those dorks.

Add Hojak to your pm's.
I just went to PM a few people and I learned..... the PM button isn't working right now! What a fantastic website! XD There's never a moment when all features are working as intended, lmfao.

Wild

Zi Nazi
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Would love to hear someone name one redeeming quality, besides fighters post there...which is only to promote whatever it is they have going on at that time. Shit, Lauzon posts almost exclusively on Reddit now & he's best friends w/ the top men right? Let's be real - It's all about where fighters feel they can reach the largest and most receptive audience, and it ain't there anymore apparently.

So besides fighters post there occasionally, someone name one redeeming quality. I'd love to hear it, and "it's been around forever" isn't good enough anymore. Not in today's world of technology & choices. There's gotta be more substance than that.

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Would love to hear someone name one redeeming quality, besides fighters post there...which is only to promote whatever it is they have going on at that time. Shit, Lauzon posts almost exclusively on Reddit now & he's best friends w/ the top men right? Let's be real - It's all about where fighters feel they can reach the largest group of people, and it ain't there anymore apparently.

So besides fighters post there occasionally, someone name one redeeming quality. I'd love to hear it, and "it's been around forever" isn't good enough anymore. Not in today's world of technology & choices. There's gotta be more substance than that.
They have a awesome app

Passive Jay

Not Worthy
Oct 21, 2015
Would love to hear someone name one redeeming quality, besides fighters post there...which is only to promote whatever it is they have going on at that time. Shit, Lauzon posts almost exclusively on Reddit now & he's best friends w/ the top men right? Let's be real - It's all about where fighters feel they can reach the largest group of people, and it ain't there anymore apparently.

They have a large amount of people there and I am a major attention whore. Thats pretty much the only reason I still post there.

silentsinger

Momofuku
Jun 23, 2015

There was a dominatrix who posted there a few years ago, I used to enjoy reading her posts. That's really all I can think of though. the no avs thing bored me, I'm useless at remembering usernames.