Society The Donald J. Trump Show - M-m-m-My Corona Edition

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
Nearly Half Of The Twitter Accounts Discussing ‘Reopening America’ May Be Bots
Many factors of the online discussions about “reopening America” suggest that bot activity is orchestrated. One indicator is the large number of bots, many of which are accounts that were recently created. Accounts that are possibly humans with bot assistants generate 66% of the tweets. Accounts that are definitely bots generate 34% of the tweets.

Le Chat Noir

Le Chat Noir ©
Jan 28, 2020
the problem with people like you is you see yourself as a hero.

there has to be a winner and loser. It’s not enough for you to win. You have to see someone else lose

it’s not always a zero sum game.

you can win without someone else losing.

you think you are a frontier man. You’re not. You wouldn’t survive those times, you would be found out,
The problem with you is you are just consistently wrong about most every issue, including this one.

Zero sum is your game. "Oh those people have all the wealth, wahhh"
"oh those people own a business and are members at a beach club, while I have to sit in a shitty pub, waahhh"

I want everyone to succeed as much as possible, it makes for a better world.
If you do well with your career or business that's fantastic, you haven't cost anyone else a dime.
You can help your friends, family, charities, etc...

But hey, you realizing it's not a zero sum game? That's fantastic! You're making progress!

Le Chat Noir
©

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
Coronavirus patients treated with Trump-touted hydroxychloroquine at higher risk of death, study says

• Hospitalized Covid-19 patients treated with hydroxychloroquine had a higher risk of death compared with those who didn’t take the anti-malaria drug, according to a study in The Lancet.
  • The study looked at more than 96,000 patients across six continents.
  • Patients who took the drug or chloroquine, which hydroxychloroquine is derived from, were also more likely to develop irregular heart rhythms.

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
I think we have a mole in the White House:

Best way to get the president hacked is to 'accidentally' release his banking info.
How terrible. Perhaps she should be the next on the long list to get fired...

Namaste
View: https://twitter.com/masslivenews/status/1264178127963590662?s=21

She isn’t too bright.

She got stumped a few times in that presser which lead her to state the attending press members don’t have faith in god.

ConorMcGregorsBeard

Stewart Era Liberal
Jul 22, 2015
Maybe I’m wrong, but they shouldn’t be drilling for oil on public lands in the first place. This just seems like it will open up further drilling opportunities on public land.
Doesn't have anything to do with allowing additional mineral extraction on public land. Just makes sure the funds generated from it start going where they're supposed to.

MC Gusto

Freeloading Rusty
Jan 11, 2016
View: https://twitter.com/maggieNYT/status/1264388475530498050

View: https://twitter.com/atrupar/status/1264392268187865088

• On Saturday, President Donald Trump shared a series of sexist insults and personal jibes about prominent female Democrats.
  • The tweets, by a failed conservative congressional candidate, were aimed at Hillary Clinton, Stacey Abrams, and Nancy Pelosi.