Society The Donald J. Trump Show - 4 more years editions

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

Wikileaks founder Julian Assange has said that Wikileaks have obtained information that, when released soon, will guarantee a Hillary Clinton indictment.

During a recent
interview with ITV, Assange said his next release will “provide enough evidence” to see Hillary arrested.

Silenceisconsent.net reports:

WikiLeaks has already published 30,322 emails from Clinton’s private email server, spanning from June 30, 2010 to August 12, 2014. While Assange didn’t specify what exactly was in the emails, he did tell ITV that WikiLeaks had “accumulated a lot of material about Hillary Clinton, which could proceed to an indictment.”

Assange hinted that the emails slated for publication contain additional information about the Clinton Foundation. He also reminded ITV’s Robert Peston that previously released emails contained one damning piece of communication from Clinton, instructing a staffer to remove the classification settings from an official State Department communication and send it through a “nonsecure” channel. Assange then pointed out that the Obama administration has previously prosecuted numerous whistleblowers for violating the government’s procedures for handling classified documents.

In regard to the ongoing FBI investigation, however, Assange expressed a lack of confidence in the Obama administration’s Justice Department to indict the former Secretary of State.

“[Attorney General Loretta Lynch] is not going to indict Hillary Clinton. It’s not possible that could happen. But the FBI could push for new concessions from the Clinton government in exchange for its lack of indictment.”

Julian Assange: My Next Leak Will Ensure Hillary’s Arrest

How long until the Clinton's add him to their body count? I sense a storming of the Ecudorian Embassy in a joint US/UK op.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
She didn't last long. Apparently Donna's out and Marcia's in. But Marcia has some skeletons in her closet too...

Hahaha three in a day.

These people have no shame and it's a genius move. It becomes so convoluted it doesn't fit in AM sound bytes. People eyes glaze over following the details and it's gone.

The only way this gets traction is if the Bernie protestors don't let up so it becomes interesting.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
Hahaha three in a day.

These people have no shame and it's a genius move. It becomes so convoluted it doesn't fit in AM sound bytes. People eyes glaze over following the details and it's gone.

The only way this gets traction is if the Bernie protestors don't let up so it becomes interesting.
I fully suspect many of his supporters are as spineless and weak of character as he has shown in the last 24 hours, so unlikely.

DFW4L

15 events before the end of 2016 - YOU'RE WELCOME!
Mar 23, 2016
I fully suspect many of his supporters are as spineless and weak of character as he has shown in the last 24 hours, so unlikely.
a ton of his online support was of the trendwhore virtue signaling type online, they bailed happily when it was 'over', not at all committed enough to fire their right clicks back up

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014
Splinty @Splinty do you really think we have a chance that Trump can win?

538 Nate Bronze estimates Trump has risen to a 38% chance of winning. That is statistically how often an away football team wins their road game. So yes, Hillary has the equivalent of a home team advantage.

But realistic? Easily.

If the election were held any time in the last two weeks Trump would have won (including pre and post convention)

Long election to go, but we have a definite chance.

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
538 Nate Bronze estimates Trump has risen to a 38% chance of winning. That is statistically how often an away football team wins their road game. So yes, Hillary has the equivalent of a home team advantage.

But realistic? Easily.

If the election were held any time in the last two weeks Trump would have won (including pre and post convention)

Long election to go, but we have a definite chance.
i think the debates + leaks + closet trump voters will be a 3 piece combo right to crooked hillary's chin. she will be down for the 10 count and trump will win by a good margin.

Pitbull9

Daddy
Jan 28, 2015
i think the debates + leaks + closet trump voters will be a 3 piece combo right to crooked hillary's chin. she will be down for the 10 count and trump will win by a good margin.
I agree with this.

Also good call Splinty @Splinty

I feel if trump wins the first year will be tough and then things will really get better

Left Hook Larry

3x Undisputed Monsters Champ/King of Buttertooths
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I agree with this.

Also good call Splinty @Splinty

I feel if trump wins the first year will be tough and then things will really get better
Trump voters seem the most energetic to vote along with the Bernie supporters. I wouldn't be too surprised to see many of them not vote at all. A Bernie/Trump race would be tough and I think Bernie would win tbh. I never see Hillary signs only Trump/Bernie. Still a lot of Bernie signs up around here.

Splinty

Shake 'em off
Admin
Dec 31, 2014

2017 is going to be tough no matter what.
Our economy is a house of cards and there are lots of signs for a correction and a recession on the order of the early 90's.

We have a delayed half ass foreign policy that has been kicking the can down the street. Things like whether we are going back into Iraq because of ISIS are being delayed for the next president.

8 years, no immigration fix. That will make people unhappy no matter what you choose.

This is a change year, but gonna be a rough 18-24 months no matter who is leading.