The Great Outdoors

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I understand all these things. I also know that Floridians have a passion for dumping their unwanted pets into the wild.
ThatOneDude @ThatOneDude is in Texas but your point is a good one.

We actually do have established populations of invasive red-headed agamas (same agamidae family as bearded dragons) in various parts of south Florida.

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Just pulled a Lone Star Tick off my thigh. I've read that this year will be bad for ticks as we had an extremely mild winter.

Hate these little fuckers.

Pulled it off and stuck it in a plastic bag. My grandma told me to always keep the tick just in case you started feeling bad they can take a look at it and see if it was a carrier of a disease.

I don't think Lone Star Ticks carry diseases, but I kept it just in case.

Last edited:

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
Just pulled a Lone Star Tick off my thigh. Female. I've read that this year will be bad for ticks as we had an extremely mild winter.

Pulled it off and stuck it in a plastic bag. My grandma told me to always keep the tick just in case you started feeling bad they can take a look at it and see if it was a carrier of a disease.

They spread the disease that gives a red meat allergy.

M

member 3289

Just pulled a Lone Star Tick off my thigh. I've read that this year will be bad for ticks as we had an extremely mild winter.

Pussy. Just fucking kill it

Hauler

Been fallin so long it's like gravitys gone
Feb 3, 2016
Pussy. Just fucking kill it
It's dead now. It died a slow and painful death via suffocation as it slowly used all the oxygen inside the baggie. Before taking its last breath, it telepathically told all its other tick friends that I was not someone to be fucked with.

You would probably still be passed out on the kitchen floor after pulling him off. Like Gordy from Stand By Me when he ripped that leach off his junk.

BenAskrensStrikingcoach

Formerly formulating formally
Jan 30, 2015
I just want to know what the fuck is shitting in front of my garage door and front door. Can't get the fucker on camera.
Me too, this is the most exciting investigation since O.J

I think the snakes have come for revenge, I'd check for looping on your camera footage, those fuckers are crafty

ThatOneDude

Commander in @Chief, Dick Army
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Me too, this is the most exciting investigation since O.J

I think the snakes have come for revenge, I'd check for looping on your camera footage, those fuckers are crafty
We had a bobcat that would come by, but that's definitely not bobcat shit imo. Fucker stopped coming around once I found out I can cap his ass in the neighborhood.