The incredibly padded record of Tony Ferguson

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

ECC170

Monster's 11,ATM 2,Parlay Challenge,Hero GP Champ
Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Whenever you wanna question Tony just remember there's only been 8 ppl win at least 12 fights straight in the UFC.. There's been nearly 1100 ppl fight in the UFC.. That means he's accomplished something that less than 1% of the entire roster ever have.. Pair that with his interim Title holder and you have a HOFer without a doubt.. Plus he's gotta legit fan base and I'm his prime was one of the best on the planet at 155.. hindsight is 20/20 but when he was on his run he was really good and nobody can question that.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
Anderson, Usman,Gsp,Jbj, Mighty mouse,max, Khabib and Tony safe only ppl ever to win 12or more fights straight in the UFC.

jimmy boogaloo

General Links/Your Account
Nov 15, 2017
threads negatively reassessing fighter records or status are distasteful imo.

feel so bad for Tony. that Gaethje fight just absolutely wrecked him. he took 3× the damage of a normal stoppage loss in one night

HEATH VON DOOM

Remember the 5th of November
Oct 21, 2015
Anderson, Usman,Gsp,Jbj, Mighty mouse,max, Khabib and Tony safe only ppl ever to win 12or more fights straight in the UFC.
All those guys except one have something in common. Hint, his record is padded and he never fought the same caliber opponent as the other.

ECC170

Pro Fighter
Jan 23, 2015
All those guys except one have something in common. Hint, his record is padded and he never fought the same caliber opponent as the other.
He fought who they put in there..I agree he's not on this lists level ask together but winning 12x straight in this sport in the UFC is something to behold.. He's also lost to world class guys too go along with that streak do it's not like me was fighting nobodies.

Dick Niaz

Yearning for TMMAC days gone by
Jan 14, 2018
Whenever you wanna question Tony just remember there's only been 8 ppl win at least 12 fights straight in the UFC.. There's been nearly 1100 ppl fight in the UFC.. That means he's accomplished something that less than 1% of the entire roster ever have.. Pair that with his interim Title holder and you have a HOFer without a doubt.. Plus he's gotta legit fan base and I'm his prime was one of the best on the planet at 155.. hindsight is 20/20 but when he was on his run he was really good and nobody can question that.
I would challenge the “without a doubt” comment regarding his HOF credentials.
I’m NOT saying he isn’t a HOFer but depending on where we want to draw the line it is debatable. Personally, I want to HOF to be about the best of the absolute best. Champions, record holders, and major contributors. I believe people should be given the benefit of the doubt for the time they competed in but their place in the hall would be forever so it should only allow in those who will stand the test of time. TUF titles are meaningless and a lot of winners went on to accomplish squat. Interim titles are a dime a dozen. Streaks should be considered not just for quantity but quality of opponents.
Once again, not saying he isn’t worthy but I don’t think his candidacy is “without a doubt.”

Qat

QoQ
Nov 3, 2015
I'm not a hater of Tony as a fighter, but I can't help but be a tad giddy that shades-jerk got destroyed by dad bod Dariush.