General The "New Normal"

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
I keep hearing from corporate media this fucking Orwellian double speak conditioning language "new normal". This is just the latest the powers that be want you to register in your brain stem

b00ts

pews&vrooms
Amateur Fighter
Oct 21, 2015
Yes I don’t get it other than them wanting more control. America has survived numerous pandemics, some far worse than this, and life carried on. Now they want this “new normal”... wtf does that even mean? Mandatory masks and gloves? Going to a store and having your temperature taken before entry? Cops asking for your papers?

Toelocku

*I Know What I Know if you Know What I Mean*
Dec 15, 2018
Yes I don’t get it other than them wanting more control. America has survived numerous pandemics, some far worse than this, and life carried on. Now they want this “new normal”... wtf does that even mean? Mandatory masks and gloves? Going to a store and having your temperature taken before entry? Cops asking for your papers?
Cops will be checking your vaccine papers because this is the "new normal"

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
I keep hearing from corporate media this fucking Orwellian double speak conditioning language "new normal". This is just the latest the powers that be want you to register in your brain stem
I made this post last weekend. A bunch of people got mad at me, lol.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I made this post last weekend. A bunch of people got mad at me, lol.
not me

I have been preaching about the conditioning and programming of the masses for a decade plus

You are seeing crystal clear on this issue sir

Too swole to control

I’ll fight anyone on here except Sex Chicken
Oct 28, 2015
Pretty sure i said this was coming in my coronapocalypse thread when all this first started . So I'm kind of a genius or something

BeardOfKnowledge

The Most Consistent Motherfucker You Know
Jul 22, 2015
not me

I have been preaching about the conditioning and programming of the masses for a decade plus

You are seeing crystal clear on this issue sir
I don't blame government's for the lockdowns. You make your decisions based on the most reputable information, so they did what they did. However, as new evidence presents itself, it's time to shift your gameplan.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I don't blame government's for the lockdowns. You make your decisions based on the most reputable information, so they did what they did. However, as new evidence presents itself, it's time to shift your gameplan.
I am fine with that

Although I do question how reputable the information actually was

Alas, the time for shifting the gameplan is many weeks/months past
We are now in the midst of the doubling down + programming/conditioning for agendas and power phase

T

The Big Guy

I am fine with that

Although I do question how reputable the information actually was

Alas, the time for shifting the gameplan is many weeks/months past
We are now in the midst of the doubling down + programming/conditioning for agendas and power phase
Goverment loves nothing more than the population being dependent and desperate so they can "save the day"

This pandemic is as good as 9/11 for them. And the dems want it to be bigger so they can blame trump, universal income, bigger government, more oversight and intrusion.

Meanwhile in the early stages the dems were obsessed with peach flavored mints and calling trump racist for stopping flights from china. Pelosi was encouraging people to go eat at chinese restaurants

M

member 3289

I have no problem with the terminology. If I owned a business you wouldn't be able to walk through my fucking doors without an N95 mask and a temperature check

T

The Big Guy

You ever hear Yang actually break that down? It's a pretty brilliant idea.
No I dont think it's terrible. Especially with automation and computers taking jobs. I just dont think it should come from my paycheck. Maybe let the giant social media company's pay for that or the company's that use automation and we lose jobs.

Expanding on that any company that sent jobs overseas in the last 30 years should have to pay into the universal bucket.

I work hard as shit and I know others that do too. I also know ghetto trash that always try to scheme for more but have never worked. I just cant stand the idea of generation of people who dont produce anything of value and only take and feel entitled to bling and iPhones and all that. They are the definition of a parasite