Personal The Shitposting in Off-topic HAS GOT TO STOP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
After a bit of a break for the holidays I feel the need to bump this thread.

Shit posters you know who you are, go outside for a bit and try to reset. Your jokes are played out and we all would appreciate it if you upped your posting quality to a level that makes us at least consider stopping to read when your avatar pops up.

@Song2
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015

Shit posters you know who you are, go outside for a bit and try to reset. Your jokes are played out and we all would appreciate it if you upped your posting quality to a level that makes us at least consider stopping to read when your avatar pops up.

@Song2
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart
K

SongExotic2

ATM 3 CHAMPION OF THE WORLD. #FREECAIN
First 100
Jan 16, 2015

@Song2
Robbie Hart @Robbie Hart
Say that to my face

M

member 3289

Good bump, La Paix @BirdWatcher. One of the people you mentioned has a habit of rating posts and then replying with a comment that expresses the exact same idea as his post rating (e.g., he rates a post "Agree" and then quotes that post and writes "I agree" or rates a post funny and then quotes the post and writes "lol").

This is a little much. I've honestly considered putting this guy on ignore because of it.

Robbie Hart

All Biden Voters Are Mindless Sheep
Feb 13, 2015
Good bump, La Paix @BirdWatcher. One of the people you mentioned has a habit of rating posts and then replying with a comment that expresses the exact same idea as his post rating (e.g., he rates a post "Agree" and then quotes that post and writes "I agree" or rates a post funny and then quotes the post and writes "lol").

This is a little much. I've honestly considered putting this guy on ignore because of it.
Put me on ignore.......

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
La Paix @BirdWatcher you have been bugging me for awhile to put together a list of guys I want banned. A Hell of a start would be to delete the accounts of all the guys who have posted since you bumped this thread. These are the type of Shit Clowns that are keeping hot chicks from posting on the forum.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
La Paix @BirdWatcher you have been bugging me for awhile to put together a list of guys I want banned. A Hell of a start would be to delete the accounts of all the guys who have posted since you bumped this thread. These are the type of Shit Clowns that are keeping hot chicks from posting on the forum.
Perfect. Once the list is finalized bring it over to my place and we can go over the details incase we decide to let them know what it is specifically that they are doing that sucks.

Sex Chicken

Exotic Dancer
Sep 8, 2015
Perfect. Once the list is finalized bring it over to my place and we can go over the details incase we decide to let them know what it is specifically that they are doing that sucks.
I’ll bring my old Bellator VHS tapes and we can order Thai food.