Personal The Shitposting in Off-topic HAS GOT TO STOP

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.
M

member 3289

I don't want to name names but you know who you are, shitting up thread after thread with multiple pages of your back and forth, two- or three-person conversations.

I have 8 people on ignore because of this, and that's too high a number for a forum that's still growing. I'm just getting tired of the fucking nonstop circle jerk going on in a lot of these threads.

My suggestions:

1. To the members - start a PM conversation with the other posters you're constantly shitting up threads with. I have an active group PM conversation going with 3 other members of this forum. It is currently at almost 2,500 posts, mostly because we don't want to have to sift through the relentless shit that some of you are posting. But for the shitposters, it would also help because then the rest of the forum won't have to read your shitposting in every other thread.

2. Admins/mods - maybe we can implement a post-per-page limit (say, for example, 4 posts per member per page)?

Both of the above suggestions will help with the incessant attention whoring going on by some of you. By all means, be an attention whore if that's what you are, but at least try to be creative about it. Think quality, not quantity.

This is scaring less active members and guests away, I just know it.

Please, please just fucking stop.

Last edited by a moderator:

Limpy

Banned
Oct 20, 2015
I am sick of it as well. A decent game thread is made then a few posts in and it's the same four or five talking about frisbee's and making the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I might just go back to the UG or Cameldog.

seekntruth

#keepladyhands
First 100
Jan 18, 2015
I am sick of it as well. A decent game thread is made then a few posts in and it's the same four or five talking about frisbee's and making the same joke over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over.

I might just go back to the UG or Cameldog.