Thinking about buying some movie posters for future theatre room, need suggestions.

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
I'd like ones from classic 80s and 90s flix, gangster movies like Goodfellas, martial arts like Bruce Lee, JCVD and old school ones, SciFi like Blade runner or Alien and so on.

Looking for members to post some of their favourite movie posters so I can get some more ideas, movie doesn't even have to be great just want good looking posters.

BJTT-Rizzo

Tanaka Clan
Feb 16, 2015
This is an awesome movie but look at this poster lol.

edit-didn't notice its foreign

Last edited:

La Paix

Fuck this place
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
Look at this rich motherfucker La Paix @Kelly. WOnt even hook me up!
Lol. Ok I'll side track this cause there's some info that might help you. Those pens were awesome but they went 1-4. The second one I bought died within two days. I told the shop owner and I got a replacement for free then that one broke then the next. Imo it's not worth either of us spending $60 and whatever risk there is shipping over borders so you can get silly for a few weeks. I'd suggest you find a pen that's suited for wax, I just got one for $50CA and there's endless options. Once you have that we can try to sort the rest out of need be. Now post some cool posters or gtfo ;)