General This is 4th July Done Right

Welcome to our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to Sign Up today.

Jesus X

4 drink minimum.
Sep 7, 2015
man people here used make their own fire works from piccolo peetes and m80's.the piccolo peet bomb it sounded and felt incredibly loud like actual explosives.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
There was a video in the late 90's or early 2000's of a firework factory catching fire. All I can say is AWESOME!!!! It should have been a blueprint for firework displays across the world, but NOOOOOOOOOOOO, people just like controlled, pretty, artistic shit. That puts the ball back in the court of people who are willing to risk a few limbs or death to truly entertain.

Papi Chingon

Domesticated Hombre
Oct 19, 2015
man people here used make their own fire works from piccolo peetes and m80's.the piccolo peet bomb it sounded and felt incredibly loud like actual explosives.
I've got a few boxes of piccolo pete's laying around just for that. Picked up a grip of them in the high desert back in '14, plus a ready made fireworks kit that was around $200 (worth every penny). It was right around July and they literally had these bigass vans selling nothing but fireworks set up in every strip mall from Hisperia to Lancaster. I HAD to pull over! Only downside was I didn't have thousands in cash on me, nor my first born. I've thought about going back out there specifically to get fireworks every year, but the drive is bullshit.

Rambo John J

Eats things that would make a Billy Goat Puke
First 100
Jan 17, 2015
I've got a few boxes of piccolo pete's laying around just for that. Picked up a grip of them in the high desert back in '14, plus a ready made fireworks kit that was around $200 (worth every penny). It was right around July and they literally had these bigass vans selling nothing but fireworks set up in every strip mall from Hisperia to Lancaster. I HAD to pull over! Only downside was I didn't have thousands in cash on me, nor my first born. I've thought about going back out there specifically to get fireworks every year, but the drive is bullshit.
Skinny Petes
smash em
wrap em with some sort of tape and they are a decent firecracker

fucking hate the sound of those things

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I forgot who it was, Joe Lauzon maybe, camping in the woods hammered.
A buddy is like passed out on top a picnic table & they throw fireworks under it to wake him.

Cannister mortars come out with force that will bust through 5/8" plywood.
You get hit in the head you're either dead, or will wish you were.

sparkuri

Pulse On The Finger Of The Community
First 100
Jan 16, 2015
I'm finishing a maltese style shell today that, if it works, will set off car alarms 1/2 mile away.

ShatsBassoon

Throwing bombs & banging moms
First 100
Jan 14, 2015
This is what the rest of the world thinks of when they think 4th of july

09kilwtan7n31.jpg